What's new

What is the last good movie you saw...

Elite

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is another one you might want to consider .

I have it, I thought it was good too!! Thanks!!

ArcticBlast said:
lol untopped sativa

You got that?? lol, seems your the only one...

Slumdog Millionaire
The Illusionist
Role Models
All great flicks...If you liked The Illusionist, check out "The Prestige"
I thought Fan Boys (New release) was decent (Superbad people)

Please keep it up...
:joint:Elite

stc9357

I have it, I thought it was good too!! Thanks!!

You got that?? lol, seems your the only one...

All great flicks...If you liked The Illusionist, check out "The Prestige"
I thought Fan Boys (New release) was decent (Superbad people)

Please keep it up...

I got ur untopped sativa comment just didn't say anything. For a more serious film I'm watching Five Minutes of Heaven with Liam Neeson will comment when done.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about Grandmas Boy, Heat, Scarface, Goodfellas, God Father, Dead Presidents, Apocalypse Now, Surfer Dude, Pineapple Express, Dexter on Showtime, i have more

stc9357

What about Grandmas Boy, Heat, Scarface, Goodfellas, God Father, Dead Presidents, Apocalypse Now, Surfer Dude, Pineapple Express, Dexter on Showtime, i have more

Well the thread was about what have you seen recently that was good I've seen all of those and would recommend all of them besides Surfer Dude (that's only because I haven't seen it). Def. like Dexter been following that from the beginning. Dead Presidents a little unknown classic.

H

h^2 O

role models was funny... also that movie where they record the wilderness and bigfoot was funy
"see Ronny - this song is called 'Love Gun' - it's about Paul Stanley's dick"
"you don't think I see the 34C in the camo top at 9 o'clock? Don't look! Or the DD's walking over the bridge at 5?

T

T.J

I can't understand why City of Gods hasn't been mentioned !!

Here you have the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqD7MksivSo&feature=related

It's the realest and most entertaining movie ever !!
Got 5/5 or 10/10 in almost every paper I know of, and if you look it up on imdb you can read:
Awards:
Nominated for 4 Oscars. Another 49 wins & 25 nominations

That is by any standard a good movie ;)

stc9357

Got 5/5 or 10/10 in almost every paper I know of, and if you look it up on imdb you can read:
Awards:

Just haven't thought about City of God and City of Men two very good movies.

Elite

Awards:

Yo hablo un poco espanol....
Is the movie in english?? Subtitles??

I actually took my ass outside today, I had a lot of shit to do...check out the stuff I saw...pretty bad ass.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2381198#post2381198

I never got Kingpin yet...I'll work on that for now...

:cool:Elite

Elite

OMG quality sux too bad for me:fsu:

I got
requiem%20for%20a%20dream.jpg

Elite

Crazy movie....scary thing is I can relate...

I was in an ATTEMPTED morphine induced coma for almost a month. I was so Opiated I thought I was in a Infermercial, I thought the hospital was selling pills and got raided, I have almost 30 days of crazy/scary delusions. I know how crazy people think...They can not distinguished between reality and delusions.

Only a sane mind could realize that right??
Wait...were did that voice go??

What was the topic??

:DElite

T

T.J

Yo hablo un poco espanol....
Is the movie in english?? Subtitles??

The movie is in Portuguese as it is made in Brazil

Of course you get subtitles with the movie , the fat bastards at the Academy Awards wouldn't have watched it otherwise :wink:

But seriously, don't let the language scare you from watching this movie. Some of the best movies ever are just not made in English :tongue:

Elite

Looks like I'll be getting Gran Torino for tonight...
Although "Outlander" sounds interesting...anyone see it??

Or "New in town", "Kill shot", "Forever Strong"

All new releases from this Tues.

Not sure why but all new releases whether be audio or video are released on Tuesdays...

I can get the Hi-Def Blu-Ray .MKV files a few days before they are release...So let me check whats up for this coming Tues...

Gran Torino seems a bit to much Drama for me, I much more prefer a good comedy...some action flick (Not that shit where, stuff is just blowing up for the sake of it) I've launched a few cars into raveens, they don't blow up...If your lucky your just twist the frame.

:bandit:Elite

My may Caddy rest in pieces and live on through many other Caddys (I sold here to a Caddy Club:joint:)

Elite

Ok this Tues June 2nd The releases are:

"The International"

"Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail" Why does this guy put his name on everything, he sux and thats about as arrogant as naming your kids the same name (George Forman)
"Nicotina"
"Confessions of a Shopaholic"
"Crossing Over"
"Two Lovers"

Anyone saw any of these, because I can get any of them now??

H

heavy dank nugg

I really liked dark night and my best friends girl. " chesus crust " . cracks me up every time.

H

heavy dank nugg

i love isla fisher. i like deffintly mabey. but in wedding crashers she was freaking hoooottttttt.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I think the thread said last movie you saw, new releases folks, we know Star Wars was a great film but....

on that note If you liked City of God and City of Men, try Carandiru, also a great Brazilian flick...

One I saw recently was Valkyrie (sp?) and despite good reviews I couldn't get passed 30 minutes of the movie. The reasons were 2 - Tom Cruise (just didn't convince me of his role) and the fact that it starts in German and cuts right to English kinda ruins it a bit for me. Seeing German Nazis in Germany speaking English kinda made it seem real Hollywoodish...just me I guess..