What's new

What is the last good movie you saw...

O

ocean99

Afro Samurai is sick.

I'm watching this movie right now called "Elegy", lots of naked Penelope Cruz.

O

ocean99

Ahhhhhh....Lemme know if its any good....DL "The Wrestler" currently.....

:joint:Elite

You know, I don't know how to feel about it. One of those movies where at the end you're kinda disappointed, but not cause it was a bad movie or anything... Just not how you wanted it to end :'(

Yea man, go for it.

How'd you like the wrestler?

Elite

Afro Samurai is sick.

I'm watching this movie right now called "Elegy", lots of naked Penelope Cruz.

Ahhhhhh....Lemme know if its any good....DL "The Wrestler" currently.....

Pffft....Penelope Cruz naked....not the movie...
:D Thanks for the heads up...
I'm waiting on files...I have to get the last few from Netloader (1 file an hour:rolleyes:) All the rest (18x250mb files) I got from Megaupload REAL quick...Uploader fucked up, it happens...I'll have it for tomorrow night!!

Anyway...I decided to watch "Marley and Me" for the 2nd time, I liked it...
I can relate, I had a German Shepherd who was my personal BG back when I moved weight...Plus my dog now is named Marley for the late great...

:rasta:Elite

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Recently I particularly enjoyed Rockers, and the Back to the Future Trilogy.

Irie !

Buddle

Veteran
I dont rent too many movies.I thought "The 3:10 to Yuma" was excellent.I wasn't a big Russel Crowe fan either but he and Christian Bale were GREAT!!

rafterman

Don't go to the theatre that often to see movies these days but the press on the new Star Trek was pretty good and so I went to an afternoon matinee. Less crowds. Definitely was enjoyable and the big screen, dolby sound adds to the experience.

H

h^2 O

Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS
Ideocracy (must see!)
Black Robe
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

havent been to the thaters in a while so cant recommend any new movies..but my favorite all time movie is "BLOW" starring Johnny Depp where he plays the role of legendary cocaine dealer George Jung..great movie!

I

Iron_Lion

The Fountain
Pi
Apacalypto

I watch alot of movies, and 9 times out of 10 the movie sucks, regurgiated plot or cut short before the story was properly told.

H

h^2 O

yeah Apocolypto was good but mad Mel did a poor job with the accuracy - classic Maya period ended like 600 years before Europeans landed. They was long gone.

Elite

i saw this documentary called "loot" last night,pretty good

What was that about??

The wrestler was decent...really not plot, not bad though.

3:10 to Yuma and Blow are both great, already part of my collection...

I may check into this "loot" I like documentaries or maybe Afro Samurai...

Thanks for everyone contributions!!

stc9357

Seriously coming from another fellow movie buff don't waste your time on Tropic Thunder I would have to smoke a whole quarter of that strawberry cough u got growing to make that watchable.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seriously coming from another fellow movie buff don't waste your time on Tropic Thunder I would have to smoke a whole quarter of that strawberry cough u got growing to make that watchable.

I concur with this statement.

Tropic Thunder sucks. Ben Stiller blows.

killa-bud

Veteran
What was that about??

The wrestler was decent...really not plot, not bad though.

3:10 to Yuma and Blow are both great, already part of my collection...

I may check into this "loot" I like documentaries or maybe Afro Samurai...

Thanks for everyone contributions!!

heres the plot summery from imdb

During WWII, Darrel was stationed in Europe. Andrew was fighting in the Philippines. In the chaos of combat, each stole valuable treasures and hid them overseas before returning to civilian life in America. Sixty years later, back in America, neither man seems remorseful about their war crimes. Both want to recover the treasures they perceive as their own. They don't know each other but they both happen to know Lance, an inventor, used-car salesman, and amateur treasure-hunter, who, against all odds and better judgment, attempts to help them find their lost looted goods

Latest posts

Latest posts