What's new

What is the largest plant you ever saw/grew

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
DJ - that last pic, the outside one, is hilarious.

Fantastic plants, man, and great 'outdoor SCROG'...:)

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
I remember a guy named Mullumadman from OG. He grew the Australian strain Mullumbimby Madness which i believe his father was involved with creating. He made a competition on guessin the yeild on one particular plant he took down. This plant was like a fuckin oak tree...im guessin 20 feet or something. I remeber the pics where they were usin wheelbarrels to take the colas back to the house to trim them. He chopped the main stalk and as the plant was layin on the ground, it seriously looked like a fallen tree. Cant remember the final yeild, but it was alot!!!

Stay Safe

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
well a patch i ran this year...

was fun training the few plants i ran... all yielded Fulls. great pictures everyone, some great growing out in mother nature. Peace, Dime

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
love that gnarly stem db. if you ever do it again i'd clean up the popcorn buds from the bottom early on, it help's with air flow through the plant. but im not sure if you deal with humidity like i do

X

xavier7995

I was watching some home movies a friend of mine had and right in the middle of one of them was a 10-20 second shot of his dad standing in front of a marijuana tree. It has at least 10 ft. tall and a good 8 ft wide. It was amazing but when asked he denied all knowledge.

The largest plant I've ever seens was a freak G-13 x Hashplant pheno that was close to 20 feet tall and yielded 8 pounds. It was truely a sight to behold. The biggest I've ever grown was 14 feet tall and yielded 2 lbs. The limiting factor was the 30 gallon container it was grown in—much higher yields are only a big hole away.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
a six foot christmas tree plant will do a half pound easy. get four of them and you got your 2 pounds friend. it's actually easier than it sounds.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
the biggest plant ive ever seen in person was one of my own girls. the tall one was 8 1/2 to 9 foot high. other was about 6 foot 4 inches. heres them both from 2 angles.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
africanas en el pirineo

africanas en el pirineo

jardin magico

la mano negra won't mind the posting of his pictures i am sure, what do you guys think? :yoinks: :joint:

paz