What's new

what is the best rep of bubblegum SEED form??????

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Don't expect clone-only results from seeds

Both the Serious and the THSeeds versions are going to be sweet and bubblegummy. But neither are going to have a taste that really nails down bubblegum. You need to find a clone for that.

Its the same thing for other IBL's like blueberry. You can't go in expected something that 's not realistic or you will likely be dissapointed

like jbonez said, that person who found a fantastic bubblegum, had to pop a pack of seeds to find that keeper, perhaps they popped one perhaps 100 who knows. i would personally get a clone if i had the option. not everybody has that option..

draztik

Veteran
like jbonez said, that person who found a fantastic bubblegum, had to pop a pack of seeds to find that keeper, perhaps they popped one perhaps 100 who knows. i would personally get a clone if i had the option. not everybody has that option..
I agree I would take the clone if I had the option. Unfortunately I don't have that option either. I was lucky enough to have grown her for a few years, not the strongest herb but I consider her an extremely unique heirloom strain that I pray never gets lost.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I agree I would take the clone if I had the option. Unfortunately I don't have that option either. I was lucky enough to have grown her for a few years, not the strongest herb but I consider her an extremely unique heirloom strain that I pray never gets lost.

tbh i think alot of people over in the states have the cut still. if your in europe or the uk , its far less likely.

Socrates

My experience: BogBubble has one of the best highs of any indica I have grown. It is really versatile weed and will make just about anything better. It is absolutely worth the money. I just didn't get any strong bubblegum-smelling plants. Sweet and fruity, but not unmistakable bubblegum. One showed promise while flowering but mostly lost the smell when chopped - however, this may have been my fault, as I think I over-dried before curing.

Also, quick update on the Female Seeds bubblegummer. The first pheno (super-frosty, quick-finishing) hasn't improved much in terms of smell, and is a bit "heavier" than the bogbubble, at least from my hazy recollection. Excellent medicinally, though.

However, I recently jarred a second bubblegummer plant, which was quite low yielding but had the strongest smell in flower. So far, it looks to be the closest I've come (in terms of smell) to the stuff we used to be able to buy back in the day. Hoping the smell stays through the cure. Haven't smoked it yet.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone ever run Chromes Pink Bazooka?I have not run them yet myself,but have
3 packs to search for the "pink" pheno,which was said to be straight up pink Bazooka.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Anyone ever run Chromes Pink Bazooka?I have not run them yet myself,but have
3 packs to search for the "pink" pheno,which was said to be straight up pink Bazooka.

tbh ive read alot about cromes and they are ment to be one of the best in seed form. im jealous man put it that way!

L

LEX-UK

Tis a shame i dont have a nice bgum leaning male as i would hit my pre 2000 bgum(serious) mum and give seeds to all bgum hunters... the smell/taste.. yea devine & unique but its the high man! anti depressing, social, euphoria.. from all the diff herbs ive smoked bgum wins my vote for the high.

FireFly22

I would say Mosca's otm x ibg. I've grown out a few packs and found several great pheno's. one pheno in the first pack (which I lost and will find again) was by far the sweetest most bubble gym medicine I have ever seen. It did take 3 or 4 weeks cure to get the flavour to come thru but it was amazing! Have had excellent bubblebery in 2000 and was gifted a select clone of serious bubble gum. But neither compared at all to the sweet bubble gum tast which came from Mosca's cross. Great plant in every pack