What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the best enzyme on the market?

CoCoSativas

I even left it sitting it's still all there. No paper eaten by the zym or CoCoSativas

I'd be interested if the one Kweku posted will work with a cap of peroxide in 15 ml or if it's toast. I'd rather not guess... I'll leave that up to others any guesses? I don't know what to think why would they have the only zym that works with peroxide and does it even work in the first place let alone with peroxide in it???

Let us know kweku

indalo

I'm nearly running out of Canna zym . Should I buy another bottle , or just forget about it ? Been using it for 10 + years , but to be honest , I can't tell if it's making any difference or not >

CoCoSativas

I'm nearly running out of Canna zym . Should I buy another bottle , or just forget about it ? Been using it for 10 + years , but to be honest , I can't tell if it's making any difference or not >

I noticed a difference right away us in enzyme products. My coco was root bound and all tight looking when I added it the coco totally relaxed.

Wow I wouldn't use something for 10 days if I wasn't sure it would help let alone over a decade...

indalo

Well , it is a part of the canna feeding regime , so I thought I better use it . A new bottle it is then . Cheers