What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is going on?

Red Fang

Veteran
Maybe too impatient... Don't want to do anything wrong step on any grass I should not step on or wonder too much or worry too much... I want to honor goodness, but want an answer too... this is just to a select few, no one answers me who didn't answer and then did and now don't again... we all know by now no troll here, want to not upset any apple cart unless it careens uncontrollably downhill and ready to kill an innocent villager but can't forever go on without answers after being reassured then silence. I hope all is OK. somehow let me know. thanks

Red Fang

Veteran
That's what I wanted to know, I thought that was what that multi-color orb was above my house the other night! :D They aren't communicating through intermediates anymore, but it has just been a week or less, we are supposed to meet any day now face to face but best just give it some time I guess! ;)

Red Fang

Veteran
well some cosmic smokers are floating around adrift like cosmic floaters, so yes some have a point but still looking for answers from the alien welcoming party that never arrived!

Red Fang

Veteran
oh this is getting all too unentertaining, don't want to stare a roaring freight train in the eye as it runs me down, but whatever must be just let me know regardless. thanks

Red Fang

Veteran
ah I got an appointent with the aliens know some came through and the others well they could eat me for dinner but don't think so got invited to dinner and not me so I am going! :D will keep you posted if there is more to be said! :) all is fine 99% sure.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
99% sure, yeah, right....... :nono:

yU6Bf6g.gif

Red Fang

Veteran
oh don't cast doubt on what I know man, it is happening! I will let you know when it does! :D oh it hAS happened beams and other than that don't remember much, but oh yeah it happened! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts