What's new

What is everyone's preferred nutrients for soil?

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
EWC / Tea....for Veg...
Seaweed for foliar spray...
Atami Bloombastic / molasses for Flower...
:2cents:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
pure blend at recomended dose, although my 2 months veggers seem to want more, maybe ill bump it up to 40ml and see how they react, i would definately reccomend the pureblend line up: grow,bloom, liquid karma, and cal mag if you are using RO water, or molasses if using tap

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello green friends,

These are the medium and nutrians we use at the Canna Embassy.

Keep on growing take care and stay safe folks....

Peace, G.A.

250409BioCannatotal.jpg

THC123

Veteran
img13654862341.jpg

npk 7-3-5 for veg

img13684914428.jpg

npk 6-4-11 for flowering

then blood meal , bone meal and worm castings/compost

nothing but shit for me:D

Bodhi Roach

Hi GreatLakes THC,

Can I ask, what does the VoodooJuice do and how do you like it/results?

I've been using AN for about the last 5 years. Started in Hydro, had great results. Now I do soil and have very good results also. I use the 2 part Sensi grow and bloom. I supplement in Grow with VHO, and Voodoo Juice, and in bloom with Big Bud, Carbo Load, and Overdrive. Pretty much following the prescribed doses on the bottles, but I don't feed at every watering.

Good luck on your grow.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

floydfanx6

hey i used to grow with foxfarm,then i went to pbp botanicare,which was awesome
now i grow with ammendments in the soil, some blood,bone kelp meals,and some lime,,along with my soil mix (promix,ewc,perlite)
u can just feed water to harvest but i bubble ewc/molasses/kelp tea to boost the micobe population,thats about it,,i love growing with ammendments its easier then measuring ppms,ph ect ,just chiming in

Rasta311

House and garden line.... Not sure why more people dont use the stuff. Ive never read anything remotely negative with these nutes. They are the shit.... Ive used the fox farm line,dutch master and GH before making the switch.

I use Advanced Nutrients with soil becuase not a huge fan of dro, and it give me GREAT results I use Iguana Juice Veg/flower with a bud blood in conjuction with iguana bloom, big bud,overdrive,carboload and I use bud candy the whole life of plants.I haven't had anything bad with these nutes. I'd say do research to find out which nutrients program u wanna use. Advanced nutrients also has a nutrient feeding chart for each week of growth. Which is pretty sweet in my book.

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
pure blend pro and lately I just mix in about 20% garden compost into my mix, my favorite strain is a really light feeder and I can often go strait through bloom without any additional feeding. The mix needs to stay damp and age for a bit before being used for best results though. 50% promix, 20% compost, 30% perlite with a scattering of dolomite. My compost has a ton of char in it. Yard waste that looks bad (spitbugs, etc) gets cooked and charred before being added to the pile. Sometimes when I don't have char I'll just dump my old carbon from the filter into the pile. I've found that since I've started adding char to my compost I have to fertilize after application of it much less frequently.

I mix up a 100 gal tub that fits into a shelf on the closet and then use as needed once it's aged up a bit.

baet

trying out age old organics bloom and ej bloom this season. possibly topdress with high p guano, and molasses.
who has exp with EJ metaK, looks good

ToughGirl

I just use whatever is on sale. I work at a greenhouse so we use lots of nutrients, fertilizers, and compost. And we do use Pro Mix bx. Maybe I'm alone on this one, but I grow pretty big, amazing tasting plants, and I don't really spend much on nutes. But I do take the time to build good medium.

dub 6

I was given a promotional pack of PBP (grow, bloom and liquid karma) from the hydro shop guy when i went to purchase some calmag. My question is, do you follow the guide on the bottle for feeding dosages, and how often do you feed?

M

milehighmedical

I use PBP as well... w/ Liquid Karma, Cal-Mag and Sweet. Haven't had any problems so far. For a one part I'd recommend FloraNova Grow/Bloom. I have a friend pulling down some pretty great trees with this stuff, swears on it. Probably what I'll use when I get this RDWC system built. Until then... FoxFarm OF/LW.

MtnKuSh

i grow with Promix BX with added Wormcastings and a bunch more perlite from the start/veg..they are good for a few weeks with no nutes. the day i switch to 12/12 they get pureblend bloom"soil" and thats all i use weekly up untill the last week or so before harvest...and i get super tastey,super sweet,lush,resin covered,fully mature and ripe nuggz! promix and pure blend is all i need >nothing else. i think most growers feed tons and tons of nutes and micro this and that and are always adding shit...i think its all BS and the plants dont really need it. pureblend is my trusted brand for a good 7+ years!

Latest posts

Latest posts