Legend OG
****** OG
SD IBL X ChemD
MTF X TW
JJ's Nigerian Silk
SAGE
BubbaD
UK Cheese
95 SSH (Super bomb and hazey just dont know if i want to commit to that long outside 90-100days)
Shire
SSSDH (shopvac)
c99 (pineapple bros grimm)

Last edited:
S

SicKSKills

Man, last years outdoor scene was so flooded I wasn't sure if I was gonna grow outside commercially at all anymore, but alas I have given in cause I need something to do with all my free time. One thing I WONT be growing is Blue Dream, might as well be giving that stuff away. As of right now Im toning it down from last year, only using 60 @100 gallon pots, all OGK...This will make my garden easier to manage versus plants in 300+ gallons that just get huge and unmanageable and block light from others...I also have a lot of good seed to look through, JJ Nigerian F1 and JW C99xA11 will get a look to find some sativa smoke and hopefully a keeper or two for the future.

B

blancorasta

im going to be growing a shit load of my chemdog double d cut, im testing a pack of Sour Bubble, a pack of Deep purple and a pack killer queen redux. as well as a few my querkle cuts.

good luck to everyone this year!

peace

greenman04

greenman04

greenman04 is on a distinguished road

GHS church 5 4 of 5

B.F tangarine dream 5 5 of 5

Kanna power skunk 1 1 of 1

Blue widow 1 1 of 1

Hericules 5 5 of 5

Lady Cane 2 2 of 2

Northern Blue 1 1 of 1

Sugar black Rose 1 1 of 1

Sour Kush 1 1 of 1

Raw Diesel 1 1 of 1

Divola 1 1 of 1

Power Kush 1 1 of 1

Pinapple Express 1 1 of 1

Dina cal hash plant 1 1 of 1

G13 pineapple express 1 1 of 1

pyramid osiris 1 1 of 1

anestasia 1 1 of 1

tutankhamon 1 ? of 1

As of date 26 of 30 germ 18 in pet pots:laughing: 93 % not bad considering issuies with the church

Last edited:

norahm

This season will be a Hybrids From Hell season for me.

HFH Hashplant
HFH Danish Durban
HFH Danish Gold
HFH White Super 07
HFH Mors Iran
HFH Nep Iran

snowxrider540

Feminized Nirvana Swiss Cheese-5
Feminized G13 Pineapple Express-5
Regular Nirvana Wonder Woman-10
Regular Nirvana Northern Light-10
Feminized Seedsman Seeds White Widow-1
4 UFO Freebies: Purple Haze, Gigabud, Super Skunk, California Hash Plant

Plus I'm trying to plant about 50-100 random bag seed that will be planted in about 10 plant plots and checked maybe once per month. Just curious of how it'll work out.

banicans

Local outdoor of no name :watchplant:
It grew like a 'weed' last year, so I am hoping for the same results this go around. Actually, this is from a couple of days ago. Found while washing out an aquarium and just happened to look down to see this, Its just growing out of a crack in the concrete/wood patio under a sliding glass door. I contemplated on the idea to moisten and loosen the soil for transplant but decided to let the strong rooter just have it at -->

http://img707.imageshack.us/i/strongrooter.jpg/

Picking up some teens on Friday(if all works out) and plan on putting a couple of each strain directly in the ground(as well as starting my first hydro/indoor setup):

Afgoo
Hindu
Blue Dream

First seeds I plan on popping outside of this bag-seed will be some Jamaican Landrace Sativa.

:tiphat:

HAHAHAH! She's still growing out of the concrete! Almost harvest time for the little girl actually. Not more than 5 inches tall! I wish I could afford a TC or micro-propagation kit so she could make some more mini-offspring...but I dont see that happening(nor do I know if a tissue culture would keep the genetics 'mini' like that? anyone know if the resulting clones would maintain the same physical characteristics?).

11%2B-%2B1

Heres the other girl from outback(AfKush X Bullrider):

IMAG0118.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts