What's new

What inspired your username?

G

You're gonna be Mr.Drussy all your internet life with us!!... just thinkin' you might wanna re'think'...

Women and Weed is one thread... not someones user name...

I just know some folks end up regreting the name they started out with and I would hate to see that happen with you.

:rasta:

ehonda187

hmmmm.......Ehonda187= I love honda's and at the time I was sorta angry so I stuck a "187" on the end. PRESTO my screen name. Anyone think I should change it up?

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
CalcioErba2004

Calcio=football, soccer, futbol or a kick in italian

Erba=grass, herb, weed in italian

2004=the year i found IC.

I like footy a lot. FORZA NAPOLI!!!!

:smile:

G

Something my mother-in-law once said to me (loudly!) :yoinks: I will admit to delusions of grandeur but they're in a fairly ironic vein most of the time.

The 'ov' rather than of is from a Cambridge performance group called Theatre Ov Thee Absurd that I used to hang out with years ago, and means I don't have to be queenofsheba123456...

KingRalph

well i've used the same online alias for 8 years, so i couldn't use it on any herb forums, just happened to see the movie King Ralph again round the time i rejoined here, so the ridiculousness of this character became enough of a name for me i spose. i really wanted to use a different nickname, but alas, underground :smoke:

note: i am not really royalty, but shhhh don't tell anyone

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
C'mon now! These crazy kids from liverpool wrote an entire song about me!! Haven't you heard it? I think they're famous now..... :D

G

a close buddy of mine always called good kind bud 'phat daddy nugs' and then would say 'yo' sometimes after it...so i went with it...

KingRalph

heya hazy, nah i'm stars n striped. funny it's aired in great britain it's so downright disrespectful at first. it's the cross-continental carefreeness of the movie that tickles my funny bone :)

wildroots

I’ve always been the wild one in my family and have never really grown strong roots in any community or state for that matter. After changing my first name and then inventing my own last name that nobody else owned I felt better about the world – but I was really missing my dope years from HIGH school. So I bought a bag of real shitty bud – and started to grow the seeds. I discovered a new love – nurturing the little, slow growth jewels. Well to make a long story short I got my butt on the computer and bought some REAL genetics, ripped up the 1.5 foot plants, chucked them in the grinder and set up shop for hydro…so when I ordered I just logged on what I am without even really thinking about it – Wildroots. Speaking of which I’ll be moving to New Zealand or there abouts soon. Can’t take this F**ked up US bull any longer!!!
Thanks to everybody for sharing, I read every post and was inspired to reciprocate. Peace and freedom to all you brothers, sisters, mavericks and pioneers.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm partial to Brian and Stewie, the episodes with just the two of them out and about are freakin priceless!!! Kudos on the choice Stewie!

D0nC0smic

The skatalites song by the most brilliant jamaican composer and trombone player ever to live, Don Drummond. If you don't know anything about jamaican music, then look it up, without them Bob Marley would never have existed.

Latest posts

Latest posts