What's new

What I'm Smokin...

Carini

Well, this is supposedly grown locally, and it sure looks way f-ing better than usual for this part of the country. Not sure what strain, but it is definately crystally. Mostly, I just got a digital camera and was itching to post something! check out my cabinet of fun as well...

Carini

Thanks Kush King, it is starting to be a pile of bongs, heh... I still am planning on ordering a roor this summer when I have the extra $$$. I'll post some more pics of the ones I've got

mless

I wouldn't like to fall on your closet. In your shoes I'd put these awesome stuff into some safe instead of unstable wooden wardrobe. :D

G

Them are some nice looking peices... did you get them from local shops or online headshop? Heres come Northern Lights x Afghani im smokin....

Carini

Thanks for all the responses, I'm glad others can enjoy my glass as much as my household does. It's actually a quite sturdy cabinet inside our entertainment center under the TV's, right in the middle of our living room. So its easy access for puffing.

xxPotHead- They were all bought in local shops here in beautiful Montana. Nice lookin bud there as well.

G

Here are some budds that are still a little moist. Put them on some paper to dry out...

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
nice pix guys..really nice buds!!

Yo carini..lol....your nick sound italian..lol...and that device collection looks AWSOME!!

keep it up dude..

Wam

Carini

hey WAMEN, thanks for taking a look. Actually, I'm just a huge phish fan. I think that Carini was the song I was jamming when I registered...I'm sure I was ripped at the time.

G

wow man that is an awesome collection of pieces you got there, im very jelous of it! makes me want to go out and buy a bong right now lol.