What's new

What i'm growing!

T

Terps

Yeh pure sativa's tend to be creepers but when it kicks in..wow! I been smoking laotion landrace all day, starts with the usual racy heart and energetic high then comes waves of vibrations from head to toe that fades into a nice mellow mood. Gotta love sativas!

:ying:

J

jaded1

Yeah i love my sativa's as well Terps,they can take you to realms hybrids and indys just cant reach:biggrin:

Some pics
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

picture.php

The plant in the 2nd pic will be coming down in a few days as she's showing some amber.She smells of woody lemons with a slight onion smell in the background.

S

SPG*

Lovely pics throughout j1 bud. Thinking "bowling green" when I look at those buds up top^^ (zamaldelica)

J

jaded1

Cheers herb,somewhere between 80 and 90 days.
1st 1 came down at 82 days,the ones that are left at 85 days(were put into flower a week later).
I chopped down the plant on the left in the pic last night and the other 2 will be down in the next couple of days.

Cheers SPG!
Yeah that zam had some funky skinny dreads to her,don't think she could of weighed more than an oz when she was dry.

J

jaded1

Cheers Sb!I saw a pic of your Malawi and she looks very similar to that zam.That zam was pretty weak,what was the Malawi like?

Cheers D.D mate

Thanks Paulo,that Gt of yours is looking mighty!

picture.php

Plant on the left with the longish colas is giving my scrubber a hard time,she has a tangerine and petrol smell that cant be contained.The WL with all the frost has an orange,spicy smell with her sis having a citrusy benylin smell.

J

jaded1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First 2 pics are of the strawberries and cream and the last is of the wl,thought i'd put this with the pic but hadn't!Fromthat pic of the WL it looks like it could have have a few seeds,there were a few nanners on 1 of the chem sis/nev's when she was chopped so she's the most likely culprit.

Last edited:
J

jaded1

A couple of pics of the other WL and the prayer tower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The wl will be coming down tonight,hersis was chopped down a few days ago.
The prayer tower has a nice fruit salad/sherbet smell.The 1st of the strawberrys and cream has me worried about chopping her(she has maybe a week to go),even having the tent open to water them has the whole house stinking and my drying tent leaks quite a bit of smell.
I switched over to just leds 3 weeks ago,so plants now have about 400 actual watts in there.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Looking very frosty Jaded mate, that Prayer Tower sounds right up my street with the strawberries and cream smell mmmmmmmmmmmm.

J

jaded1

Cheers mate,i wouldn't mind if the prayer tower did smell of strawberrys and cream but her fruit salad/sherbet smell is quite nice:biggrin:
I do have another strawberrys and cream in flower that lives up to the strain name in the smell dept.

J

jaded1

Cheers nigel:tiphat:

A couple of pics of s&c before the chop and a ancient og

picture.php
picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

Looking good jaded got a few of dgs seeds too totally forgot about em tbh lui13 and sweet Cindy's

Every white lightning I've seen has looked good

J

jaded1

Cheers FoG mate,i've had some very nice plants from dg's beans,i've ran her witches weed(sfv/chem x c99)as well,that was nice.

White lightening has some great plants,with her parentage i was expecting quite a heavy indica effect but it's a pretty lively euphoric effect that puts a big stony grin on your face.

J

jaded1

Some pics,1st 2 are prayer tower,she's getting the chop in the next couple of days
picture.php
picture.php

next is the other strawberries and cream
picture.php

And last,the other ancient og
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts