What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What happens when you drink fertilizer?

endgegner

I do have some Canna Coco and part B smells quite delicious, it reminds me a bit of Ahoj Brause. What will happen if somebody drinks it? I ask for a friend of course :)

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I do have some Canna Coco and part B smells quite delicious, it reminds me a bit of Ahoj Brause. What will happen if somebody drinks it? I ask for a friend of course :)
It can be very harmful and cause serious disorders in your health. Never let anything go to the stomach because it can kill good gut bacteria. You probably have heard of leaky gut syndrome causing so many problems in people's health.

endgegner

It can be very harmful and cause serious disorders in your health. Never let anything go to the stomach because it can kill good gut bacteria. You probably have heard of leaky gut syndrome causing so many problems in people's health.

Thanks for the serious reply, but it was more a troll / fun post. However, the smell of the B part of Canna Coco reminds me of Ahoj Brause smell for real :D

Latest posts

Latest posts