What's new

What happens after the police get a "tip"?

thaitanic

Hi - I have been growing for a decade, always just three plants in flower and four in veg. Totally tight, no big power draw, no smell, no selling, just a few plants to smoke and enjoy.

Well my sister has been threatening off an on that she "knows" I'm growing and alluding to that fact that she's a lawyer and it's her job to bust me. She used to be down, had tons of amazing pipes, and I always hooked her up with stuff but now she is an uptight bitch. when she turned to the dark side (about 7 years ago), I took a break and told I quit growing for good. I don't think she ever believed me. Lately, she has been threatening to call the cops on me again.

I know you guys are going to tell me to shut down, but I'll never be able to grow again with my personal dea agent sister around and I can barely deal with that. I she calls the cops and says I think my sister is growing pot...what is the likely outcome? Cops bust down my door in a hour or so? They "watch" me? Nothing? I live in a medical marijuana state...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you live in a med state .... why not just get a med card .... i know it can't be easy but i'm sure it would be your best bet . then she can't have you busted , especially for a small grow like that .

just my 2 cents worth :)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Go get your Dr. Recomendation and post it with your grow. Tell the Doctor that you have severe migraines, and its just runs in your family. Then keep growing and tell her to shut up

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hi - I have been growing for a decade, always just three plants in flower and four in veg. Totally tight, no big power draw, no smell, no selling, just a few plants to smoke and enjoy.

Well my sister has been threatening off an on that she "knows" I'm growing and alluding to that fact that she's a lawyer and it's her job to bust me. She used to be down, had tons of amazing pipes, and I always hooked her up with stuff but now she is an uptight bitch. when she turned to the dark side (about 7 years ago), I took a break and told I quit growing for good. I don't think she ever believed me. Lately, she has been threatening to call the cops on me again.

I know you guys are going to tell me to shut down, but I'll never be able to grow again with my personal dea agent sister around and I can barely deal with that. I she calls the cops and says I think my sister is growing pot...what is the likely outcome? Cops bust down my door in a hour or so? They "watch" me? Nothing? I live in a medical marijuana state...

My sister's a darkly motivated antagonist. Had to go off her radar completely. Best wishes.

PhatPhreddy420

Drop a nice big sack of individually packaged bags of your trim and discards under her driver's seat.

Call in your own tip.

The best thing you could do is hire you're sister and give her a retainer fee. Then tell her it's NOT her job to do anything, a lawyer isn't a police officer. Get you're card and bumb those plants up to 6 :)

B

BrnCow

Move your grow if you can to a legal friends house and finish it there or tear it down, go get your card, start fresh because the size of the plants need to fit the start date on your card. Someone that got a card this week is not gonna have enough time to grow a 4 foot plant yet. Tell her you are a med patient, show her your card, and tell her to never bring the subject up again.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as long as you are state legal don't worry about it. cut off all ties to your sister. She obviously does not care about you..

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, every post is good advise IMO, first time I've seen a thread like that.

ifs she's just a lawyer and not actually any kind of federal agent; then even if she tipped the police and they started an investigation, if everything you say is true they would have nothing on you in order to get a search warrant.

get a Rec. doesn't matter if your a teacher, i had plenty of stoner teachers, your employer has no right to your medical information (HIPAA) and are in no way informed when you get a med rec. Further more, if you were ever drug tested by your employer it would only benefit you to have the medical defense to justify your use... I know its lame to have to justify anything to anyone but it is what it is.

finally cut all ties with that bitch... change your phone #, move if you have to...LOL, but blood isn't as thick as cannabis resin and isn't as important as being yourself and happy!

good luck thaitanic,
Peace
Infi

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep - hire your sister as your lawyer...give her a retainer for a non-related issue. THEN sis would be disbarred if she ever took action against you.

Her knowledge of said circumstances would be attorney client privilege...see how much she likes the threat of losing her bar card...

dank.Frank

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
IF she is a Lawyer < they defend/ prosecute you not bust ,...... she may have to go back to school,...maybe you could take her ther ,..teach

GEt a med card , you b good

TS ,

ps tell her you know she does blow on the weekends , and will tell your mom.

Latest posts

Latest posts