What's new

What happened?

So i've recently burned the shit out of my plants and am at a loss as to the cause...well somewhat.
Sprayed the room with safer endall as a preventative as ive done countless times before, lights off. 2/3 days later girls are showing obvious signs of chemical burn, today its been a week and they've progressed worse. Two days ago I rinsed them with fresh water. This was the readymade spray mind you.
So the only thing I can think of is maybe a buildup of salt on the leaves? they got foliar fed twice before this (1 and 2 weeks before with no rinsing). Idk. Is there anything I can do to help them recover?

bluenorth

Just a suggestion, most people need a pic before they'll hazard a guess. Then probably ask more info, like medium, nutes, temp, humidity etc

Indeed I understand however I know they are burned from the endall. I had a group that did not get sprayed and is g2g. I just don't know why the endall burned them. Temps are 70-80 night/day sometimes going to 65 at night. Humidity 40-55%. Ultra coir medium, flora nova, silica blast, superthrive, cali-magic, 1200ppm, 6.0-6.3 PH. I cant get this thing to upload a photo.

maybe the premix spray liquid had separated inside the container and you pumped out the concentrate that settled in the bottom?

Latest posts

Latest posts