What's new

What happened to federation seeds?

G

Anybody have any Mikado Pics? I have some vegging, and the leaves are super thin for a fast finisher as they describe it. I remember Verite saying he thinks it's different than the original Mikado? Anybody have any info on this strain from experience..?

Hella Fella

The Mac is definately a keeper.... It has a very sweet sugary taste and a fruity smell, in a big ass bag of it it kinda turns to a sour milk smell, but a plesant one atleast!

I beleive large thin leaves are semi-"trademarked" for that, I thin they come out REALLY sharply serrated too.....

Last edited:
G

Exactly, they are very serrated. Thanks for the description, I guess I'll post up once I get results

Hella Fella

Fuckin' small world...... I was sitting here checking the update to this thread, low-and-behold I'm talking to a friend about getting some clones for another friend....and he tells me one of his momma's a giant bush of Mikado.... As I'm sitting here reading this.... Small ass world.... I'm gonna try to go over there and getta pictuer or two of it and rape his EZ-Cloner for a cut or two of it!!

Latest posts

Latest posts