What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What happened to CriagsList?

blowingupjake

Hey neighbors..

So it appears that CL is a ghost town. I've been watching for two weeks and it seems as though there are only a few people making clones available these days. What a shame, I was hoping for a quick fix for a fast little cycle but the stuff being shown on there is not tempting and is typically kinda rough looking.

I miss the good ol days of pages and pages of clones. Most of em where liars, but it sure was fun to look for a gem. I lucked into a couple!

Sigh. End of rant.

Anyone else notice this phenomenon? People are finally stepping out of the grey market, I guess.

Stay hazed everyone.

Last edited:
M

meowmeowmeow

If you can not find anyone within your social network.
I would suggest Kind Love. $15 or $20 a clone I believe I paid
I ran 3 of their strains with success and have a banana kush that I'm about to mother out.
We had success cloning at least 10/10 cuts also.

The plants I've seen on CL weren't up to my standards.
Plus I've heard PM nightmares around the D with people getting clones......so I pop seeds.
There may be a 'store' in town that I was advised had mites and knew it too.

Hope that helps.

X

xavier7995

I have grown out a couple of clones from kind love, they were pretty good. The big thing was they were clean, no pest or diseases to report. I haven't really been wowed by the end product, strains are what they claim but maybe not the best representation of said strain, I would not say they are bad by any stretch of the imagination though and it could very well be me just not growing them that well. I plan to give their green crack and a few others a whirl when I get time/space.

I like buying from a weed store rather than a parking lot Craigslist deal. I just don't have a whole lot of faith in my fellow man, what can I say. It doesn't seem to actually happen this way, but in my mind, a legit business has a much stronger incentive to act ethically than some dude flipping shit in the gray market.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does Kind Love have a website?

I just did a quick search & all I got hits for was weedmaps, leafly, etc.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That would sure be nice. Just hit Craigslist and buy some clones. I have been trying to get some clones for a year now and no luck. That's what it's like in a non med state. So don't complain too hard.

X

xavier7995

Does Kind Love have a website?

I just did a quick search & all I got hits for was weedmaps, leafly, etc.

They update leafly quite a bit, if you go to the menu section and scroll down to the bottom they list what they have. I have found it to be pretty accurate and they take stuff off when it sells out, but always good to just call and confirm.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember those days, too, in CO...CL ads. Perhaps because of the proliferation of scams, there are other avenues to find clones. Good luck!

M

meowmeowmeow

From my experience you have to go into the stores to see what they have.
Don't depend on Leafly or Weedmaps to be updated or even attempting to call to find out from an employee.

I got some good feedback on the bud and it was fun.

No crying in non-decriminalized states either it's a very expensive privilege we who reside in CO pay to play.
Pop seeds like I did down South....I prefer that way anyways.

PS my profile picture is the Afghani Landrace from KL.

OregonBorn

Several issues with posting weed on CL here in OR. On is that the CL Nazis are flagging MJ posts like mad. Even in legal MJ states. Another in Oregon is that the outdoor clone season is coming to a close, so fewer people are posting here. I know that in Colorado its indoor personal grows only though.

As others have posted here, W*s and L*y are not good places for finding clones available at rec stores. They do not keep up with clone lists on CL, and they seem to not really care. I had to call and go down to several rec shops in person to find some strains that I wanted. Several strains that they had in stock were not listed online, and they were out of others that were listed online. Go figure.

M

meowmeowmeow

Move then....I did...especially if its cheaper LB to enjoy clones. :biggrin:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Move then....I did...especially if its cheaper LB to enjoy clones. :biggrin:

I lived in Fort Collins for awhile. Loved it there. It's one of the only other places I would live.

Alas, I have decided to make here my permanent residence. Bought a farm. I like the four seasons.

I have been popping beans like mad though, soon enough I'll have clones.

Hopefully my state will be legal one day before I go tits up.

green404

I think their is a mass flagger/flaggers who delete anything close to mj.

I had some trade barter ads I would put mmj, 420, dank, anything that had any mention of flower, herbs, etc= deleted..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, CL has stiffened up. Now they charge you for certain ads. Bet clone/seeds ads are deleted. Word of mouth, I guess, on where to get elite.

Coloradoclear

"plants" or "starter plants" are abundant on Craigslist . . . And yes you better quarantine and treat all clones (including shop clones) before you introduce them to your main room.

Muleskinner

Veteran
it's just like prostitution - most of the ads on Craigslist, if not all, are now cops. It's too easy for the pigs to find. You have to dig a little deeper and find the current players.

It used to be Allbud.com in my state but they got a cease & desist from AG and stopped. Then it was wheresweed.com for another year, now they only list legal dispensaries too, I'm not sure where the action has moved now.

Latest posts

Latest posts