What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
i am sure this has been ask before but i will ask again.what games do you all like to play when stoned?

for me it is a mix of games rpg's, bmx games(matt huffman ),mortal kombat (any of them) and need for speed.

Ha ha ha,
Mortal combat. Bringing me back to college! I am and have been playing the new batman arkham asylum game. What a game, plays out like a movie. Fallout 3...'nuff said.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i remember when i was like 14 that i had plenty of time to smoke, play games, play music, skateboard, AND chase girls.... what the fuck happened?

would it look ridiculous for someone in their mid-20's to get back into skateboarding again? i know i would have laughed at some "old guy" trying to learn or re-learn, back when i was really into it :joint:

edit: oh yeah, games :joint: i still play fallout2 and age of empires 2 when i'm stoned (i'd like to bust out the old starcraft, too..) but its usually playing fulltilt AND smoking :joint:

ArcticBlast

Justin_Credible

Veteran
World of Warcraft.

Man, W.O.W? I know that is a game that i will stay faaaar away from. I know a friend that it just engulfed his life and he got nothing done. His whole life went to shit. Too addicting for me, i like games that end. If I played that then I would probably have no garden.

mandingo

Currently enjoying Napoleon Total War.
Just love the Total War games from Creative Assembly peeps

Next to flight simulators they are the only games that make me want to upgrade my computer with the latest graphic cards

Heres a nice online battle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgUVHpe51Ys. Good camera work and presentation showing gameplay.

Lots of micromanagement and like flight sims need to use the keyboard to play as there are so many commands.

C

CANNATOPIA

GOW was awsome but lately ive been right back to GTA on Ps3. I love this game

Justin_Credible

Veteran
GOW was awsome but lately ive been right back to GTA on Ps3. I love this game

I take it you dl'd the add-ons? I played 4 on the ps3, but have been stuck on GOWIII and Uncharted 2. Great games, as is GTA. If so, how are the add-ons?
And, BTW...if you are a fan of the GOW series, consider not purchasing this game till it is dropped in price. I am sad I paid 60 for this. Not as good as past games....especially story and flow. It feels stale after awhile, like the same thing over and over again...not compelling like 2 or, 1 for that matter. Still, beautiful and fun, but not as good as predecessors.

barth

EV NOVA or Fallout 1 or 2!!!

I stay away from anything now days that i have to pay for. Well i have little kids so i dont get much time to play games.

My littlest son might someday bring up that i used to shun him while i was updating my grow diary. Well hell! here is how a shunning goes with a 1.75 year old. "sit over there and eat a gummy worm huge effin stud, i got work to do...

Another game to me is to get some action from my wife of 10 years. LOL

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Games I would like to play lol

Games I would like to play lol

Target practic
throwing knives
throwing darts
waterjet
:tiphat:
peace out Headband707

GrnMtFinn

my favorite game of course

"where the hell did I put my keys"

I can play that game for HOURS

haha i got my first car a couple weeks ago. and i looked at the keys and thought, "great, one more thing to worry about."