What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What fumes kill mold on harvested buds and dissipate completely?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I have had lightly moldy buds and been desperate. If you absolutely must, after picking off whatever mold you see, you can soak the buds in H2O/H2O2(hydrogen peroxide). H2O2 is basically water with an extra oxygen.
Always be sure to buy concentrated H2O2 and do your own dilution to acceptable working strengths. 3% H202 at your local drug/grocery store has a stabilizing agent added to it which is NOT legally required to be listed on the label. So they don't. ;)

I Care

Always be sure to buy concentrated H2O2 and do your own dilution to acceptable working strengths. 3% H202 at your local drug/grocery store has a stabilizing agent added to it which is NOT legally required to be listed on the label. So they don't. ;)
and the stabilizer makes the store bought H202 below neutral PH. when it should be above neutral PH in its chemical nature.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
I understand the thought process very well. The need to save contaminated flower has nothing to do with the end consumer, especially when coupled with packaging your product in that manner. No doubt black market product wasn't always the best out there, but that should have been the point of legalization, to provide much needed transparency in an industry that relied on the opposite. Packaging your poorly produced product into a shiny blue liquid that tastes like candy doesn't progress the industry in a positive way, it puts us back at square one, with the hustlers and thieves.
I remember getting fat ass nicklebags in middle school. Yeah I'm a millennial we called it middle school not Jr High. But yeah in 7th grade I used to buy 8th nickels and sell bowls for 5 bucks 💯🤙🪓🤣🪵

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Screenshot_20240427-024647.png

We care <3

I Care

You and I Care. That’s awesome. Similar story here man, first bad I brought home from school blew away the neighborhood. I would basically get free bags 3 for ten if someone asked me to get them I would either have two fives for five or I would get my five for free if we bumped into somebody else in the neighborhood that needed one.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
You and I Care. That’s awesome. Similar story here man, first bad I brought home from school blew away the neighborhood. I would basically get free bags 3 for ten if someone asked me to get them I would either have two fives for five or I would get my five for free if we bumped into somebody else in the neighborhood that needed one.
Id act like I walked up the road, well wasn't an act I did walk up but we'd have measures taken

I Care

Ahh I couldn’t be like that, people loved my good nature and the good weed I would get going to a different school. There were head slappers with brown town up in crackerville, then I would go to school on the south side otherwise known as brown town by the crackerville and I had African American friends I made in my classes that had shit that blew away the weed these kids in crackerville school were selling my friends in my naighborhood. If I hadn’t gone to school in the hood, I never would have grown to appreciate cannabis, cause the shit my friends we’re getting was Bobby Brown taste like hay and I was getting light green tasted like sweet air.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Ahh I couldn’t be like that, people loved my good nature and the good weed I would get going to a different school. There were head slappers with brown town up in crackerville, then I would go to school on the south side otherwise known as brown town by the crackerville and I had African American friends I made in my classes that had shit that blew away the weed these kids in crackerville school were selling my friends in my naighborhood. If I hadn’t gone to school in the hood, I never would have grown to appreciate cannabis, cause the shit my friends we’re getting was Bobby Brown taste like hay and I was getting light green tasted like sweet air.
Inexperienced growers, no one wants some 35day shit

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Was this Chicago?

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Que onda, Vato

I Care

Nope, fortunately I was in the largest indoor grow state so from that point, I actually spent years discovering increasingly delicious cannabis to share with my friends and community. That is until some dope I let live with me decided they would send themselves some shit in my name to my address and it I’m I got a fucking card from a detective on the door.

That was the day I stopped responding to calls and the day I had to take a hiatus from all of my beloved connections and friends I made regarding cannabis… for the safety of my community and cannabis colleagues.

That guys a real dumbass and I guess the guy punched is fucking girlfriend in the head at some point. Last I heard anything about that idiot. Some people… I told that idiot that if he ever sends anything to anyone that it has to be double vacuum sealed. And has to be sent discreetly without their name on it if they’re sending themselves any gifts they receive after going out west to trim. So the fucking cocksucker sent it in my name and I took all the heat. Dumb piece of shit! .

Last edited:

I Care

:off2: Really stirred me up there

IMG_0733.jpeg IMG_0902.jpeg IMG_0976.jpeg

I’m going to preach this again.

If you have PM concerns while you are completing your run… remova all affected material and discard however you have to to get it out of the grow space. The strongest thing you can do is a 48h+ of light, constant dehumidification til your temperatures rise above 106 degrees. Days later you will have burned off all of your leaves. This kills a great amount of spores prior to drying and curing your cannabis. It may shouldn’t crazy, but it was the only organic solution I had, it’s kinda like fumes but sinews hit dry air and a ton of light.

Prevention is better than any action you can take to remedy a situation of moldy cannabis.

I Care

Cause that flower pic isn’t in perfect focus, this one shows that I dried and cured without being taken over by mold. I save 95% of what I had when the issue started and ended up with a minimal crop, but
IMG_0978.jpeg
a safe crop.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Nope, fortunately I was in the largest indoor grow state so from that point, I actually spent years discovering increasingly delicious cannabis to share with my friends and community. That is until some dope I let live with me decided they would send themselves some shit in my name to my address and it I’m I got a fucking card from a detective on the door.

That was the day I stopped responding to calls and the day I had to take a hiatus from all of my beloved connections and friends I made regarding cannabis… for the safety of my community and cannabis colleagues.

That guys a real dumbass and I guess the guy punched is fucking girlfriend in the head at some point. Last I heard anything about that idiot. Some people… I told that idiot that if he ever sends anything to anyone that it has to be double vacuum sealed. And has to be sent discreetly without their name on it if they’re sending themselves any gifts they receive after going out west to trim. So the fucking cocksucker sent it in my name and I took all the heat. Dumb piece of shit! .
Dumb POS indeed 😡 whenever I send actual smoke I use an old return address/fake name for recipient. Careful sending to Florida it ain't the law you gotta worry about it's the thieving mailman 🤬

Latest posts

Latest posts