Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Reeferman's Love Potion

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • KC Brains' Kc 36

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
G

Ok,
After much deliberation, I have decided not to enter the cup, but instead send some smoko over for everyone to enjoy. I figure I'll send between 4-8oz if I can manage it, but am not sure how much of each variety to send ........So Imma leave it up to you to decide.
Now let me introduce the candidates

First we have a beautiful, burgendy babe with a gorgeous skunky/fruity odour....Heavy Duty Fruity!

Next up is a gorgeous green stinker....Ladies and Gentlemen....Northern Lights x Skunk #1!

Now a lovely, lemony, lady......give it up for Love Potion!

And last, but not least (well, actually it is, IMO).... we have the sugary sweetness of Kc 36!

There are your candidates, Ladies and Gentlemen. Voting commences immiediatly, and the final %s will decide how much of each goes. Remember to fully understand each candidates platform, and may the best man, err, woman win!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well to be honest im greedy, so i have to say i'd love to try all four of them. i know that doesn't help much, hehe. but with those pics of each strain, what do you expect? thats some good growing your doing m8. great shots...peace out.

G

Your offer is very kind / I hope it works out for you

RM's LP = Gold Columbian copy is a must try for me / the long flower time has me skeptical about running them / perhaps a try might otherwise convince me /

G

:bis: *applaudes all contestants* :bis:

....but Love Potion by the REEFERMAN is my choice out'a those!....

:wave:

guineapig

Veteran
so ms. Grat3ful you got the lemony pheno not the root beer pheno, eh?

you are indeed a fortunate soul!!! Love Potion for emperor!!! -kind regards from gp

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW, what an amazing thing to do.....you should still throw one in as entry bro, be great to see your name on the list of results although it will be firmly and fondly imprinted in everyones minds once they smoke up your fine offerings at the cup.....
Peace

G

heavy duty is indeed a fine smoke.. not had love potion yet. But if the truth be told the only bud I would give my right arm for was in san fran and they guy called it death bud. I know not the greates name but man it is the best weed i have ever smoked In the 13 years i have been smoking.

That includes Adam, spain , and the US it was sick solid sticky bud that had to cut with a razor as the grinder had no chance oww baby... Never been abel to find it again.....

G

Thanks for your vote, so far, everyone.
Just a bit of info for you, NWM. Even though Reeferman states Love Potion is 10-12 weeks, out of 6 girls, only 1 went past 10 weeks. I was worried about the longer flower times when I first started them, but was pleasantly surprised. 4 came down at 9 weeks 1 at 10 and 1 at 11.

And if anyone has a hard time choosing feel free to choose more than one, I'm gonna take bit of everything, I just wanna know HOW MUCH of each to bring.

Last edited:
F

Father Time

good work champ

good work champ

Nice work Mate!
way to fly the flag, :woohoo:
some VERY Impressive bungers ther mate!!

i was hopeing to be a starter to go this year,but work comments have stuffed that idea up well and truely. :badday:

My wife and i WILL be starters for next year,( hope DG has another shopping spree on the go,my missis does not smoke) we are planning a well deserved holiday without all the bloody kids.HAHAHAHA. :bat:

i have tried to wiggle out of this up comming contract but am locked in.
Kindest Regards,Father Time :wave:

G

Thanks father-time,
Always glad to fly the flag an' show the world how we do it down under! :moon: (not that kind of down under!) :bat:

I hope you can go next year, I'm gonna try to. I'd luv to meet ya one day, an' share some home-grown with you. :joint:

I was thinkin the other day a quick trip over to QLD was in order, to see how you Cane Toads(jk) grow when I go to the Mardi Grass. :wave:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
timtim I would love to try that HDF if you can manage to save some of her. I wanted to grow that strain for a little while, by the looks of yours I think I will :) :) Other than that I would have to ask you...what is your favorite out of all of them? In your opinion...

G

Hey Sunnyside, you can count on trying some HDF. Your wish is my command, bro. :joint:
As far as my fave goes. It would have to be the HDF, with NL x Skunk and Love Potion a close second

G

C'mon everyone,
There's gotta be more than 19 ppl that wanna smoke some FREE weed at the cup? :confused:
Ah well, if not, I guess an oz or two will be plenty to send over :joint:

It must really look like SHIT if I can't give it away...lol :yoinks:

Last edited:

spliff

id love to try that kc36.. only tried kcs mango and i loved it, either way beautiful selection...if you had a friend like me around you wouldnt have any of that bud left to send to amsterdam

G

Thanks for your comments guys,

Sorry to hear 'bout your situation :fsu: , skeezo, I hope everything works out ok.

Hey Spliff, if I had a friend like you around, I'd still have plenty to send to the cup.
Can you smoke a couple of LBs a week? :yoinks: LOL

See what I mean? :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well it looks like it should be ready for the cup lol. wickid looking setup you got there...thumbs up and all the rest, hehe.

what are you useing as a medium? earth? what size are those pots? they look a bit small for the plant size but they coulkd be deeper then they look. the plants look top anyway. great see of green.

G

Hey gaiusmarius,
Thanks for the compliments.
To answer your questions, I grow using Canna Coco in either 3 or 4 litre pots, depending on the variety. And trust me, there are no "rootbound" issues.
I hope that answers everything, if you wanna know more, click on the link in my sig.
I hope you remembered to vote?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey timtim im a canna coco grower too, will be passing by your thread to exchange notes.....be sure to check mine out.
Peace

G

WOW i would go with the LP and the HDF but ill never get to see that wonderful stuff

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its cool to see that coco is finally catching on in the growing scene. as far as i'm concerned there is no better medium than coco. i first grew with coco many years ago and i've yet to find a better all round medium. it will be a plesure to check out your grow, but it will have to wait for tomorrow, as i'm in no fit state to do it justice right now, lol.

here is a link to a PowerPlant grow i did on coco slabs;

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=10958