What's new

What do you feel like when you get high? How does it affect you?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I get high......" "

(please fill in the blank & let us know the strain too!)

:blowbubbles:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it allows me to withstand the 24/7 pain I'm in from nerve damage I've suffered in my spine.......

Ruosk

...relaxed, distanced from dull realities, less anxious. Able to see life from a different perspective. More creative.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I float on a happy cloud in between sleep deprivation and delirium.
Stardawg..... smells like some Forrest Gump I had once.... smokes better, though!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
When I get High it makes me feel normal and puts me right with the world. It let's me experience emotions and life like everybody else. I suffer from Chronic Depression, Anxiety, and Social Phobias for which I take medications. But nothing has ever worked as well as Marijuana.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

complacency doing nothing, laziness, but suppresses any feelings of being high strung, and a different perspective of social situations

olddaffy

like a big slab of butter sliding off a pancake:dance013:

What mood is that you wear this time
Why do you get high
To change the seat your in
In time you won't come back again
What mood is that you wear this time
Why do you get high
To change the seat your in
In time you won't come back again

Make light of the weight
Time off from hell
I could be in
these are the words you say
what mood is that you wear this time
why do you get high
to change the seat and complicate things

what does it take to get you high
what will it take to get me high
what does it take to get us high
whatever it takes to get you high

you don't like me when i'm high
high haha haha

P

pine boy

When I'm high ,my senses are just a little more alive and alert.
This is a good time for all the "whoa ,dude" moments.Like nature and being thoughtful.I see more when I'm high.feel more.Think more creative thoughts
One thing that happen when I'm blazed is I view my actions from an outside perspective.I think about how what I do will effect me .As if someone was watching me.Maybe Mary's guiding me .
I dont like the public when I'm stoned.Not even a little.I dont like doing dangerous work high

one Q

Quality
Veteran
depends.

most of the time I feel real good and ninja like when getting things done. Like when I cook food or clean house, or someshit... im all smooth and deliberate, more so than when Im not high. This is with Satori.

others times I feel very relaxed and slowed down, which isnt my fave feeling. Smoke this at night or when stretching/yoga time. Helps with my sciatic nerve pain. This is with Ciesel (PDxC99).

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
For me it is Blessed Mother coming to me in the form of solace, comforting relief and hope!

Sweet Mother Mary!

Let it be... and Paul sings it blazed proper!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9SgDoypXcI

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Usually no matter what the strain, it gives me some peace and relaxation in my life. it allows me to enjoy the moment, and I sometimes I get very introspective and have great ideas. You could say it sedates me, as without my cannabinoid receptors activated, my depression and anxiety get the best of me.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After smoking, i immediatly feel my mojo rising.A collage of fragmented thoughts come together ,giving way to new ideas and interesting perspectives.At that point,jazz is the first thing that comes to mind ,and is played ..followed by the instinct to complete tasks or be involved in doing something fun.....

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first thing I feel is a warm relaxed familiar feeling come up or down my shoulders and over my body & head with a little grin spread across my face no matter what I felt like before toking. I would certainly use the term relief to describe the feeling. I feel less tension and pressure on my chest and can breathe deeper and easier.

The anxiety, tension, & shitty depressed feelings just melt away and I can go off into my mind peacefully to manage my thoughts and forget about the obsessive negative thoughts.

I look around and notice everything is just more comfortable, familiar and looks more alive and is all connected to me somehow, this is in my own personal space though as I am not a big fan of being too stoned in public although sometimes it's fun at a concert or something like that or going out in nature.

Stomach usually feels soothed and I can just chill out and glow without pain or stress to later drift off into a restful peaceful sleep then wake up refreshed & alert with a clear mind but enough buffer to deal with the world's bullshit and not over react to things. :canabis:

You guys know what I am toking, and thanks for all the great input so far! :)

I

Iron_Lion

It all depends, i've got like 11 strains in the stash and each one gives a different effect.

The few I've been puffing on the most as of recent

NYCD x Amnesia Haze gives me a nice up slightly energetic buzz, I notice if I smoke this stuff in the woods I get an urge to wander off the trail and do a little more exploring then I normally would.

Crystal (NLxWW) fucks my ass up, makes me retarded, relaxed, almost too relaxed, moving becomes a chore, ch!nk eyed, very hard to do stuff on this weed.

MNS Nevilles Haze Mango, i only really like to smoke this before i have to mow the lawn. This gives me an energy boost, and like tunnel vision, meaning I can focus really hard on one task, hard physical, sweaty work almost seems fun after I smoke this shit. I like it especially because the noise from the mower just drowns out the world around me.

Original Haze x Skunk, I really save this for once a week when I climb up to the top of a local mountain. I smoke it in a secluded spot near the top. For some reason heavy haze's have always been my favorite for being out in the wilderness, where it's quiet. Haze really helps me clear my head, its such a nice gentle float to the bottom of the mountain when it's time to go home.

back at the hotel for a little R and R after the kids ball game.....but I tend to be more enjoyable to be around when high.....I dont like smoking at work, when I work which is seldom...but when I am in the woods, hunting, or just hiking, I tend to get nervous when high....dont ask me why, but my mind wonders and wonders like never before....I keep thinking of worse case scenario stuff.....so I usually dont smoke till I get set up in the tree stand or in my blind.....and if its early,I end up falling asleep if high...even in my stand.

OK, off to the hotel pool to lounge for the night.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So who is getting stoned for fireworks tonight? :party:

R

rocky5

i always seek the lord,the last time i hadnt had for a while then smoked half a j
of kc36 i felt like my mind was spiraling out of me and upto another level
it was like things were revealed then forgot as quickly as they were revield.
the spiraling took me up wards with blue stars spiraling down towards me,and i kept going upwards and got to a level that i knew i could not pass yet.
i got quite scared at one point and had to wake the wife to baby sit me.

that was the last memorable time but i have had deeper thoughts.
i also like to have a good old giggle when it arises.

Latest posts

Latest posts