What's new

What do you drink when you smoke?

little will

Hey,
I know this site has many members from across the globe, from different places. I am from the U.K and i usually drink coffee when i smoke. Just like to know what refreshments everybody drinks when stoned.

:thank you:

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it's a Friday or Saturday night I try to drink insanely hoppy beers. The flavor combination is unreal. Try taking a pull of your best smoke (something lemony if you've got it) then take a swig of a double IPA before you blow your hit out..... It's a cannonball that the dalai lama himself (big hitter the lama) would be proud of.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I go outside pick myself some lemons and some mint leafs, then I squeeze the lemons add sugar and ice best drink when your high... actually Im going outside to do this now :)

toastfighter2

I drink a ton of mtn dew(hey they spell it that way), because I don't like taking weed naps. Just like doing Yeager bombs, there's nothing like getting all buzzed up and not being able to sleep.

TexasToker

Lipton Green Tea

Beverages-LiptonGreenTeaL.jpg

I buy it a Costco

Trichgnomes

It depends on many factors, including time of day, mood, weather, etc.
Usually for me, it's just water. But depending on above factors, it could be (but is not limited to)
coffee (black, made with a syphon pot--see my sig)
milk (only if it is cold and raw)
beer ( I too love the super-hoppy IPAs)

But I would have to say my absolute favorite flavor combo is a lightly roasted black coffee in conjunction with some type of resin(dry sift, oil, bubble) out of a 100% clean water pipe, first thing in the morning.
:tiphat:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Water mostly.

Juice, beer, or wine otherwise.

My fave would be a joint and a glass of a great Oregon Pinot Noir. Ken Wright specifically....mmMMMMmmmm

Trichgnomes

Water mostly.

Juice, beer, or wine otherwise.

My fave would be a joint and a glass of a great Oregon Pinot Noir. Ken Wright specifically....mmMMMMmmmm

:yeahthats

Gotta love that combo. Now I wish I had some Oregon Pinot! Wine goes better with joints, but coffee definitely suits hash better, IMO.

Latest posts

Latest posts