What's new

What do you do with roaches ?

U

userdude

Great thread. Bringing back some fond memories too...
I save my roaches for a year or two in case of hard times, but always end up giving them to an old friend of mine. To him, it's like scoring a sack of dank.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

an old departed friend Mike used to ALWAYS be bumming weed or roaches from me/us/any friends he could. when times were lean & you were saving a buzz you'd quick stash the ashtray if Mike pulled in the driveway.

If not then it would go something like this:

Mike: "hey, you gonna smoke those roaches?"
Me: "no" (meaning not right now)
and Mike would try sticking them in a cig wrapper.

Mike: "hey, you gonna smoke those roaches?"
Me: "Yes" (again not meaning right now)
and Mike wouldn't leave 'til we fried.

I can't count the times I/we told him "get the fuck outta here Mikey." never stopped him from swinging by a few days later. He never broke out any bud even though we often knew when he'd been to the local bud-tender.

there was no answer that was gonna stop him from tryin' or fryin', like I said, it was way easier to hide roaches from Mikey. Then one night while out in NY I got a call from Minnesota telling me of his demise, a one car accident. rolled over in a field, he was found hanging out the sunroof.

TPIMP

Back when I was young and buying brick weed, I would roll a j smoke it then take the roach ,light it till it starts smoking and inhale the fumes, knew a lot of people who would do that. I happened to be with a bunch of preppy "higher class" people one time and I proceeded to light the roach and inhale it, and asked if they wanted some. All i got where weird stares and someone said " that's some ghetto shit right there". I think that was the last time I lit a roach . Orrr I would take the roach and rub it on a cigarette or the next joint.

Alien_Dawg

picture.php

View image in gallery

Ever since I posted this thread....

When I'm home. . I smoke them joints gone.
When I'm out. I leave nice fat roaches, where ever I may be smoking them.
Coffee shop table's, middle of the sidewalk ...lol..
I flicked a roach into the back of a truck at a stop light and my GF punches me in the arm.. lol
So it was still lite. .. so what. ..

I walk my dogs at the same places and have been leaving a roach in the same tree for weeks..

Been taken almost every time. .

I wonder if its the same person yet have not noticed anyone..

Guess it's my way of spreading the love.

Rolling on, down the road. ..

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran

Ya - but what are you going to smoke tomorrow? :D

Back when Id buy just a 10 bag, we would roll 2 joints. Based on how much fallout was on the tray, we would smoke them down to the appropriate size so that the roaches and fallout would make another j. Then toss that roach in a piece and burn it away. After which, we would be deep fried.

Now I save them to cut into joints of which ever plant didn't turn out so good. Funny, that bud always outlasts the others. :chin:

Someone said something about the rainbow of flavors, and I cant argue with that. Crumble a few roaches together and every hit tastes different.

Generation joints:
"Whoa, is this a roach joint?"
"Nope."
"Tastes like it."
"Its a roach-roach joint."

Killacash

^ Thats what I used to do, and still do.

Throw the roach into the end of another blunt/joint, and smoke away. Then that roach becomes the end of another joint. I hate to waste greenery.

Plus, I honestly am more fried when I do that.

We used to (back in our younger years smoking brick weed) take a whole bunch of roaches and just line them up in one joint or blunt... it wasnt exactly tasty... but fuck- we ALL were lit the hell up afterwards. We called those "Boogie Blunts", named after a friend who moved onto heroin reportedly. Thats when I realized, "Man, that was some 'fiend-ass' shit to do", lol.

SetHeh

I use filters (cardboard, or filter tips for hand-rolled cigarettes) so I always smoke all the weed in a joint; nothing left to keep.

purejointpic1-300x225.jpg