What's new

What do you do for a living?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ok i lied im a supermodel.. As i strut the catwalk...
jackson.gif
peace.. lmao..

sack

Breezy420

I got a degree in mechanical engineering some 15 years back, but never ended up actually getting a job. I've been able to support myself quite nicely by just playing in the stock market. It's slow going from the start, but once you've got a decent portfolio six figures is quite obtainable.

G

10 years in trim carpentry , which I like but still looking for that "dream Job".

BOFH

If you know what a BOFH is, then you know what I do. My title would technically be considered operator and or engineer.

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
A Jackalope Wrangler (Horned Hares)

A Jackalope Wrangler (Horned Hares)

I harvest and can Jackalopes for export to gourmet meat enthusiasts in the far east.
It's very good eating, but it just tastes like Chicken to me. :)

The best and most lucrative thing about them is they breed very readily just like Bunnies. :)
I've got vast herds of these free range Jackalopes as far as the eyes can see...and then some...
just like the great Buffalo once roamed the land by the millions, so does the Jackalope even to this very day as they adapt to modern mans encroachment ever so very readily.
The Jackalope (Lepus-temperamentalus) is one of the rarest animals in the world.
A cross between a now extinct pygmy-deer and a species of killer-rabbit, they are extremely shy unless approached.
None have ever been captured alive...
They shorely are some extremly vicious and ill tempered little buggers when they are approached, so nobody much messes with them.
And thats the truth. :D

"The Jackalope Conspiracy"
http://www.sudftw.com/jackcon.htm

The jackalope —
also called an antelabbit, horny bunny or even stagbunnnies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope

I also moonlight as a "rose smeller" too.
Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits! -Elmer Fudd-

;) :) :D

Last edited:
M

Mr. Nevermind

I am and always have been the HNIC. i am my own boss and for those who dont know what HNIC stands for just ask someone.

nevermind

G

:wave: Full time-Buyer for a company that supplies concrete & mason contractors.
Part time-sell veggies during the summer in front of my sisters C-store & make stained glass art & stepping stones.

R

Reinhold

m.steelers said:
Is the Jackalope the same thing as a Snipe?
No a Snipe is a small bird, lets go snipe hunting lol.

My current profession-Mountainteer/guide though in the works of starting my own business.

sunnyday

i work as a cab driver for elderly and severely handicapped people, wonderful job, i feel appreciated for the first time in my life. i can work 7 days a week without complaining. just give me my 4 vacations a year and my doobies after work.

G

right now i am unemployed... i droped out of college this year after realizing after college i'll be at the point i am now so i figured i'd start my life a bit sooner.... going to try to be a machinist for the time being while i set up a glass studio, and once im good enough i'll quit machining and just blow glass! sounds rad to me.
If anyone has any easy job suggestions that start at 11 - 13$ a hour, shout em out too cause theres no machining spots open that i've found.. heh.

Shafto

I leave home to work in Northern Canada on gas and oil pipelines, I work 2 months in the summer and 2 months in the winter, the rest of my time is my own! it can get ugly cold up there (-50C, -58F) but I just think about being back home, working on my projects, like my vaporizer and car.. and it's all worth it.

G

:wave:
1958 - machinist
1964 - military - Viet Nam
1970 - electronics technician
1975 - journeyman carpenter
1979 - owner/op remodelling co
1985 - mainframe operator
1987 - microcomputer support tech
1990 - network administrator
1998 - retirement home manager
2002 - present - resident property manager
Have played in a band since childhood....starting as drummer, then keyboards, then rythym guitar, now classic rock & blues....
:wave:

Dam, now I feel old. :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts