What's new

What do yall do in between grows??

enjoy family and friends, research learn how to take cuttings or learn how to select potential breeding mates, look up different strains and figure out what is best for my next grow, look at equiptment find best prices see what new tech. is out there and if its useful make some advances each time you start a new grow if possible nothing huge but just any lil thing that will come in handy or make your grow safer and more stealth. Specially with a lil one at home, he'll bet gettin more mobile by the day and curious take steps now to prevent having to do things later. basically as many have said plan always try to anticipate your future needs and try ot stay a few steps ahead of what you will be faced with makes life much easier. And as a new home owner myself congrats man its a big step and makes you feel good. Well man get to planin and doin research learn as much about this hobby and life in general as possible one of the best uses of time i have found. well havea great one man and take my advice with a grain of salt (im only 27) so I def dont know a whole lot and prob not half as much as most of the more expereinced people on here.