What's new

what do I do about fungus gnats!! HELP

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Hey Lazy,

Firstly i would not doubt you have more knowledge than me in the art of growing :) Mr rant about chemicals etc was more aimed at the noobs who recommend this chemical and that when they truly do not know what they are saying. You Sir do not fit in this category lol.

For sure some people use chems relatively regularly as part of an overall prevention and maintenance program, thats something completely different imo than tackling an isolated infestation.

But yeah lol sometimes i just get a bit annoyed with some people spreading bullshit information on here.. clearly not you as your rep precedes you!

take care man
Blazing

EDIT: Oh yeah and numbers of 400+ clearly require a different approach.. Something im not qualified to comment on whatsoever seeing my biggest numbers were closer to 60!

seems to me your just another know it all like a few peeps i know your way is the best and only way. ive seen ya cap a few peeps in this thred including myself.

so for the answer to your question yes i use pool grade not food grade DE. if i'm to worry about certin things i would be more worried about winds blowing from the north where i live. seeing there a old nuke bomb test site 90 miles north of me 111 above ground tests few thousand below ground !!!.

i would say pool grade DE is the least of my worries heck i worrie more about some asshat textn while driven