thread need sushi ??

thread need sushi ??

2 for 1 sake and sapporo

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

no pics as I'm running my computer in 'safe mode' still but tonight's table fare will be an awesome BLT & a bowl of tomato bisque soup.

G

greenmatter

Cool thread guys :):) someone showed the rope to this forum as i never knew it exist LOL

i love cooking, especially with canna, i cook almost anyything with budder and canna oil :):)

here are some of my dishes for fun

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shit red if you could cook like your pictures and look like your icon you might be who i have been looking for (wife and kids aside and all)

cannadelic

King_Crab_Legs_102e852.jpg

its gonna look something like this with the exception that I use a nice heated butter chafer instead of putting melted butter in a plastic ramekin. I make an abundance of legs and a handful of steak fries for the only side dish.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that's somebody else's stock photo

I make a wicked 7 layer salad

layers from the top down.......
Bacon
Sweetened mayonnaise
Shredded cheese of your choice
Sliced hard boiled eggs
Onion
Frozen peas, thawed & dried
Lettuce

7-layer-salad.jpg

you can make salad of any 7 layers you like
but the cheese/mayo/bacon layers make it.

Last edited:

Mr. Burgundy

Howdy
I threw a pork shoulder in the crock pot for 8 hours with some Everrett and Jones BBQ sauce-a place not too far from Oaksterdam-and then decided to make nachos with the tender pulled pork. (I have some La Victoria's Orange Sauce for those from the South Bay/San Jose St Campus/Downtown San Jose that get it _ ;))

Yummy, If I may say so myself. I will put this recipe in the leather bound cookbook for future reference..

Stay Classy!

Attachments

• carnita.jpg
    carnita.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 16

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
This is yesterday´s dinner:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.... i really need to get me a proper smoker. THe weber is not that good for the low n slow... but it can be done!!

I used a home made dry rub and apple wood for smoke!!

peace

icetoker

Latest posts

Latest posts