What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did I just watch?

Ca++

Consider his qualifications. He is an entrepreneur and we know that often means beware. His site says he regularly does talks, then continues to say when the first will be, which is a 404 link. His blog seems to not move, and the last entry a declaration like we often see before people get banned.
Do watch, and do listen. He has collected good info together. He seems to be a reporter though. I'm not sure how much you will learn from him.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Wow... completely wrong take on the situation. The guy is an agronamist, and his company, who have been working on understanding the living soil concept and incorporating it in to their services. Have they developed products to help them do this, indeed they have. Do these products and services often produce amazing results? Hell yes! Do they charge for all the R&D, blood sweat and tears it took? Bet yer ass they do... 'cause the crop response pays.

No, you will never learn anything from anyone if you already know it all. ;) The years of aea info videos on youtube are absolute gold, and I strongly recommend any grower with 3 brain cells to devour them and other regenerative agriculture info sources.
:tiphat:

xet

Consider his qualifications. He is an entrepreneur and we know that often means beware. His site says he regularly does talks, then continues to say when the first will be, which is a 404 link. His blog seems to not move, and the last entry a declaration like we often see before people get banned.
Do watch, and do listen. He has collected good info together. He seems to be a reporter though. I'm not sure how much you will learn from him.
It's only about the beginning of the video of the funny guy dancing in an outrageous outfit.

You are supposed to post a video, already poopooing the thread, thanks.

iTarzan

He didn't poopoo the thread. Ca++ offered an option and Douglas respectfully disagreed. Both those posters are always bringing good info to threads.

Your thread is on track xet.

618 fishing. This guy does an amazing job of voiding his trips including drone footage.

Ca++

Only... this is a dicussion forum, so expecting no comments is kinda.... yeaaaah.
A forum for off topic discussions. Though I see it's another 'what you watching' thread, now.
The title was more like I often think after some TV. So I don't have one.

I'm watching Stargate.
No idea what the OP is watching. It requires signing in as it's for over 18s.

Edit: I shouldn't of made this post. It's lame. Nobody cares. Channel 1.

xet

A forum for off topic discussions. Though I see it's another 'what you watching' thread, now.
The title was more like I often think after some TV. So I don't have one.

I'm watching Stargate.
No idea what the OP is watching. It requires signing in as it's for over 18s.

Edit: I shouldn't of made this post. It's lame. Nobody cares. Channel 1.
"What did I just watch" is not "another what you watching" thread, "what did I just watch" is about strange and outrageous and sometimes incomprehensible oddities on the net.

Also, stop ruining my thread, I have ignored your account like Douglas'