What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Defines A Hot Man?

budrezin

ya know woman say this and say that but when it comes down to it ,it's a healthy size where it counts & a good performance in the bedroom, very good foundation for a lasting relationship. just my opinion.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Personally, I don't know why more of you women aren't lesbian. Most guys seem to think a big schlong is all that women want. Good Lord, you can buy one bigger that any we have for just $19.99(+Tax).

Women are more caring, more compassionate, have better insights and usually lick the kitty better. I really don't know why you put up with us men. I could name about 10 ways that a dildo is better than a man.

BTW, I'm old and a non-combatant in the battle between the sexes, so I can now reveal these secrets.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.... What Defines A Hot Man?

.......myself in a steaming Turkish Bath?.........damn screens all misting up now.....

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Pops said:
Personally, I don't know why more of you women aren't lesbian. Most guys seem to think a big schlong is all that women want. Good Lord, you can buy one bigger that any we have for just $19.99(+Tax).

Women are more caring, more compassionate, have better insights and usually lick the kitty better. I really don't know why you put up with us men. I could name about 10 ways that a dildo is better than a man.

I am beginning to wonder the same damn thing.........

G

Pops said:

BTW, I'm old and a non-combatant in the battle between the sexes, so I can now reveal these secrets.

You are a pissy old man!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The only good thing about E.D. is that you don't have to worry anymore about the dating scene and the whole relationship thing. You can just be good friends with a woman and not have to worry about sexual tension or relationship problems. No expectations----no problems!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
A horse is of course hung like a horse unless of course that horse is of course the horse named Mr. E.D.

enzyte1.jpg

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Pops said:
The only good thing about E.D. is that you don't have to worry anymore about the dating scene and the whole relationship thing. You can just be good friends with a woman and not have to worry about sexual tension or relationship problems. No expectations----no problems!

:jawdrop: no nookie for Pops????? :badday: no wonder you're so pissy hun

for the teenie weenie guys......size does matter....women lie to save your ego hahahahahahaha

Last edited:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
krustytheclown said:
............Here's the deal: men are stupid and lazy.............

.................We need more men in this world.

If yer right about the first line, the last line makes no sense.......

If men truely are stupid and lazy, why do we need more stupidity and lazyness?
Is that not what got us into the terribly precarious position our species now occupies?

What is needed is a return to a truely balanced power division amongst the sexes, and women having a MUCH more important role in determining the direction of humanity....95% of all the crap in the world can be traced back to patriarchal misogyny and male dominated power/control systems.

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
You're making the mistake of assuming the male ego only applies to men...in todays world women have knocked it up a notch and are competing with men for ego dominance.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, wether male or female it doesn't matter.
We're all human and we're all fallable.

I honestly think that if all the leaders of the world were women we would still be in the same situation.

G

^^ Agreed... nothing like a kiss that makes you all weak in the knees ~whew~ fans self

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
When a man is able to produce 'weak in the knees' by mere touch...that's hot...scorching actually. :yummy: And becoming so weak that his arms reach out and embrace tightly to keep ya from falling.....well, nuff said! :D High honey! :wave:
:D
dg

D

DJ_highst_

ElDust said:
Well here it goes, I'm the one in the back, tell me what you think.

16038blackmanbehindgirls-thumb.jpg

I dont know why I find that post so funny, but I am not sure if I ever laughed so hard at a post. CLASSIC pic.