What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What countries is ICmag banned in?

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

I was just using a VPN located in Dubai and International Cannagraphic was blocked from that location, presumably that holds true for the entire country, but maybe its just that VPN's ISP who has us blocked. Either way, maybe some pride can be taken in being infamous enough to have the site blocking in such far flung locations, but what if the UAE has some sort of kick ass landrace that we're all missing out on?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I was just using a VPN located in Dubai and International Cannagraphic was blocked from that location, presumably that holds true for the entire country, but maybe its just that VPN's ISP who has us blocked. Either way, maybe some pride can be taken in being infamous enough to have the site blocking in such far flung locations, but what if the UAE has some sort of kick ass landrace that we're all missing out on?
I heard they will chop off your hand if they catch you with weed there.

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

30 years ago I knew someone who was affiliated with the Saudi embassy in D.C. who said that in that part of the world the dealers are all royalty and if you're not one of them then the security forces will hunt you down aggressively because the princes don't like any competition that threatens to drive down the exorbitant prices they charge.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
dealers are all royalty
All around mate
Some countries in EU also made its fortune using all sorts of illegality
Agencies of richest world nation as well: