What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what color is your genders ?

T

tazz11

Now I have posted some really crazy sounding sh** on this site from the first time I posted about the Abducted strain base but now its time to freak a lot of you out ...

I was studying the new genders showing up in the Abducted strain base under LED ...then I noticed something funny ...

I have a simple question for all of you ,no matter how crazy this sound please don't freak out ..I don't know if I can handle it at this point ...

Are your males leaf tips & edges tented blue and your female plants leaf tips & edges tented purplish red ...?

yes ....that's what I ask .....

"yes" the Abducted plants has color defined by their genders ..

yes ...I am saying the male plants have bluish tented tips & edges to their leafs and the female have purplish red tented tips & edges to their leafs .

out right fu-king amazing ! .... !

Last edited:
T

tazz11

now I have a few theories ...one I stated the strain Sheba from Toronto Canada in the summer 1971 was a bluish green leaf . and I believed it was some how related to the Abducted strain base ... now it makes more since.
they could not get the Abducted strain to flower any more then I could before I got the LED lights . the bluish tented leaf of the Sheba is the male gender of Abducted ... that's why they are so close related they are the same strain base grown in two different environments by two different growers ... see they did not know what the plants genders were any more then I did ...lol

see they must of thought the different colors plants were pheno types. because they had no way of knowing they were the genders of the same strain ...because the strain most likely never flowered...that's most likely why Sheba was there one week and gone the next ....I open one of the joints I got and saw the same type of leaf I saw tonight on the male plant of Abducted ...I will do a smoke test tomorrow and make sure .

they just knew the leaf was strong and had a great effect to the high ...see the more the strain went north up the coast the less chance it had of ever flowering . that's most likely the reason it was sold as leaf when it was in the emerald triangle it was already to far north and would not flower or show gender ...

see you can not hybrid a strain that dose not show gender ...

strains that have tents to their leafs maybe be in some way related to this strain ...much like PR ...,and Blue skunk ..

theory but very interesting theory ...

Last edited:
T

tazz11

I still have a lot of questions about this effect un answered..

if the gender colors are female (purple and red ) and male (blue and green ) can we make LED lights with those colors and grow better plants that are gender colored and will those lights have any effect on growth rates ..?

I have no idea what is causing this odd effect . it could be the strain , the LED lights . more test need to be done , but its really cool .....lol

Tom Hill

Veteran
Bizzaro Tazz.. Out of curiosity were you also on overgrow under the same tazz handle?

anyway,,, i do not believe auxilery pigmentation to be sex linked.. However, gross phenotype (over-all mass) might be.. It could be that plants with less over-all mass (males usually are, inspite of their height) are darker due to X medium fertility being spread out over less matter.. -T

Tom Hill

Veteran
eg,,, runts will usually be darker too.. photosynthesis and related processes are clogged and backed up for lack of a better description,, all things being equal (a clone grow) in the same environment- larger plants will generally be hungrier (lighter in color)..

T

tazz11

eg,,, runts will usually be darker too.. photosynthesis and related processes are clogged and backed up for lack of a better description,, all things being equal (a clone grow) in the same environment- larger plants will generally be hungrier (lighter in color)..

well stated and very true but in this case the fact is ,it is a seed only strain ...

Tom Hill

Veteran
then no need to jump to theories they are very likely to be erroneous without any kind of control measures in place.

T

tazz11

Bizzaro Tazz.. Out of curiosity were you also on overgrow under the same tazz handle?

anyway,,, i do not believe auxilery pigmentation to be sex linked.. However, gross phenotype (over-all mass) might be.. It could be that plants with less over-all mass (males usually are, inspite of their height) are darker due to X medium fertility being spread out over less matter.. -T

you just said something interesting ...how about if your strain is a land race IBL not native to the area it is found in with links to a hermaphrodite land race as in the Thai Sativa landrace strains known to have 5% hermaphrodites...?

being a pure land race and having no contact with the outer world who knows ..?

Tom Hill

Veteran
are you the nutjob we know as tazz from overgrow or not come on this is your chance to be famous?

Tom Hill

Veteran
anyway you nutter butter,, stop coming to theories that have no base in reality if you are really tazz from overgrow i'll sit here with you for a while and shoot the shit.

Tom Hill

Veteran
are the seeds i harvest from low on the plant more likely to be female? is it really u tazz?

Tom Hill

Veteran
and are you really tazz? :p i got time for him i'm sick like that but if you are some wannabe tazz imposter i am not sure how much energy i can afford you.. :p

T

tazz11

are you the nutjob we know as tazz from overgrow or not come on this is your chance to be famous?

famous like you Tom ,so how did you get hermaphrodite traits out of your haze ..

you said you used the finest Thailand sativa . the best native Thai sativa landrace has a 5% hermaphrodite trait I have the Abducted strain and I can prove that fact is true to the letter ..

and yes tom we have been around a few years have we not ...I still don't swim with the school but what true hippie ever did ...lol

I like native pure Thai Sativa Landrace ... I spent 3 weeks camping in a field of Thai with a field keeper in 1980,hot as a MF ..and I can still feel the ride on the bike to small a CC for me ..better then the horse but not by much the horse was tamed wild .... ,still like flinking that O,....35 miles north of Bangkok, Thailand ,best pineapple I ever ate ,they were two ft tall.. and sweet as a mermaid ...got to check out some of the raw rubies ...
sorry I was sailor ...lol

see Tom I maybe off the wall and ya a little crazy at times .. but I got one the best strain I have seen in 44 years bar none and I have been a round the block a few thousand times ...lol

I am watching the greatest show on earth ..till she is done I have a front row seat ...so it wont make any difference if they tell me what book says what or tell me what they know .. I like to see it for my self and learn as I go ... I went around the earth 3 times before I was 21 ,,never saw any strain that look like the Abducted strain ..19 days flowering development stage 3 ,growth rate 1/2 per day ,nude spacing 3/4 inch -1 inch until she starts to stretch ...I am always thinking about the strain and how she reacts and why ...you want see what I mean .. I will post some pics in the Abducted up date ...just for you see a real strain up close ...you never know , I am dyeing, bad heart ...I am hoping to smoke this strains bud before I dye , watch this eye candy of the very best quality ..

Last edited:

Tom Hill

Veteran
shit,, it is you isn't it lol big luv u nutter.. show me,, show me where i ever said anything about using thai in anything i ever bred? i'd like to see that see tazz u just go off on crazy tangents with like zero base in reality... i hate hippies they need to all be gone and what is this crap about abduction are u also an alien lover? we are all dying tazz it's what we do from the moment we are born.. go tazz go go go! biglove brother i hope u give us all hell for eternity..

Latest posts

Latest posts