What's new

What car should i buy?

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I personally would like a toyota avalon 2006 or newer.

It gets 28+ mph highway and its like a living room on wheels, its absolutely enormous on the inside.

It blends in well too.

beejium

I know this is old, but I use to work at Toyota and I was in the forklift division I was an assembler for the Raymond and Toyota forklifts. After seeing how they would send there trucks to the dealers knowing there were problems and waiting for the dealer to call complaining, I don't have much faith in there new cars.
I also do not trust drive by wire knowing that if you leave your power windows down in the rain it will short them out to the point requiring repairs to get them operational again. Add that to a gas pedal in winter or the sloppy mud seasons in these parts and who knows what will happen.
One of the drive by line guidance systems failed and killed a forklift operator, who was a good buddy of mine and nearly killed 5 other people due to tons of steel sliding off the racks as they collapsed in the warehouse. The whole thing was a fiasco and they deemed it be operator error because there were no fault codes in the forklifts computer, although the on board camera showed otherwise it was never submitted. There was a big cover up, two people got fired and the rest got a minimal payoff and nothing was done to prevent future accidents.

Latest posts

Latest posts