What's new

what Cali Connect strains have you grown?

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh the peyote purple seeds are fem seeds but you get some males so they call them regulars. ha

mukuku

Sounds like my first pheno I put pics up above, how does the peyote purple breed? I've been thinking of picking some seeds up for crossing. Thinking a pp x OG cross could be killer, producing purple og nugs, shortening the viney of growth as well. Also hear males are hard to come by.

I planted some seeds of different crossing as I did with CaliCon buddha Tahoe reg:

peyote purple, neville haze, durganchitral

I would not fail to put pictures to make you drool ... ahahahaha ... and share ...

I have never been as colorful project to date!

DAWGWEED

I have grown out the Chem Valley, DeadHead, and the Chem 91

Chem Valley was nice , I no longer haver her but the one I had smelled of pine and burnt rubber.

DeadHead is my favorite once I found a keeper,but I did have a couple that hermied on me so I tossed em, but the keeper is SOLID especially if you throw her outside. It's like roided out Sour D.

Chem91 had a few hermie, and found 1 real keeper which is sick. I used her to cross and am trying out some of the bean now.

smokeyla1

I have grown out the Chem Valley, DeadHead, and the Chem 91

Chem Valley was nice , I no longer haver her but the one I had smelled of pine and burnt rubber.

DeadHead is my favorite once I found a keeper,but I did have a couple that hermied on me so I tossed em, but the keeper is SOLID especially if you throw her outside. It's like roided out Sour D.

Chem91 had a few hermie, and found 1 real keeper which is sick. I used her to cross and am trying out some of the bean now.

Were you herms from fem or regular seeds? What did you end up crossing the 91 with?

BadRabbit

Sounds like my first pheno I put pics up above, how does the peyote purple breed? I've been thinking of picking some seeds up for crossing. Thinking a pp x OG cross could be killer, producing purple og nugs, shortening the viney of growth as well. Also hear males are hard to come by.

smokeyla, thanks for the CC BT photos dude.

I've grown the peyote purple (still have an unopened pack that I'd trade ... for anything)

It's a feminized line that produces an occasional male so they don't call it feminized ... if that makes sense. You're chances of finding a male in a PP pack are tiny, less than 2 or 3%. It's a beauty of a plant ... almost everyone I grew was visually beautiful with rich purples, big buds and heavy trich coverage ... it was almost enough to make up for the fact that none of them had any flavor or potency. Absolute smoking duds.

DJXX

Veteran
Tahoe, Buddha Tahoe, Larry, Chem Valley Kush, Deadhead OG, SFV BX1, SFV BX2, GSC S1, Blackwater, Hazey OG, ..well most of his stuff...they are always the best in the spot...every time his stuff is just the best smoke...i haven't had hermi's or any auto action....really nothing but dank ass buddage.....I would say Deadhead OG and GSC are the best i have run....my GSC pheno is as good as GG#4...DJXX

smokeyla1

Tahoe, Buddha Tahoe, Larry, Chem Valley Kush, Deadhead OG, SFV BX1, SFV BX2, GSC S1, Blackwater, Hazey OG, ..well most of his stuff...they are always the best in the spot...every time his stuff is just the best smoke...i haven't had hermi's or any auto action....really nothing but dank ass buddage.....I would say Deadhead OG and GSC are the best i have run....my GSC pheno is as good as GG#4...DJXX

Damn that's a strong statement DJ! Glad to hear you've had lots of luck with CC. I can never seem to make up my mind on what I want but definitely would like to add some chem and sour genes to my stash. Been eyeing up TSSC to pick up 2-3 seeds of a bunch of different strains.

DJXX

Veteran
Damn that's a strong statement DJ! Glad to hear you've had lots of luck with CC. I can never seem to make up my mind on what I want but definitely would like to add some chem and sour genes to my stash. Been eyeing up TSSC to pick up 2-3 seeds of a bunch of different strains.
maybe the luck of the draw...but i have had nothing but really good luck from his gear....I know he has broken some of the rules of the code...but he is working with MMJ America now in Colorado and he keeps counting that money.....i would say anything i had listed could be a good grab...the ones not listed had some issues so i didn't chance those...Swerve just seems to get his fingers on some killer parents..and if you have good parents, chances are you will get good offspring...DJXX

smokeyla1

Buddha Tahoe OG is all my peoples fav been in garden over year now
View Image
View Image
View Image
Tahoe og was good I dint find a keeper out of 6 girls but was good
but Buddha Tahoe og so good got
Buddha Tahoe og free
jedi kush
818 headband
larry og
Corleone kush
dead head og free
Tahoe og free
California dreaming free
got 3 packs for free with cali bday promo and the Buddha for free in another promo and you hardly ever find deals like that so cali is good in my book .but I don't get in to all the breeder war BS just pop beans and see for myself .

Damn bro you put my budda Tahoe to shame from page 2...at least I know what the keeper pheno looks like now. How was the smoke from her? Smells also? Seems I have 3 different phenos, short BO smelling one, medium with BO but touch of lemon and very frosty and most sativa one that smells like sweet lemons, no funk....

mukuku

for the buddha tahoe OG regular seeds, swerve gave two pedigree versions :

1) tahoe OG clone x SFV OG
2) Louis xiii OG x SFV OG

what is the truth ?

Buddle

Veteran
I have some Cali Connect Orig Diesel beans outdoors. Three of them..all different. One has purple hues. None are stinky like the Orig D I had several years ago. I will update with smoke reports when they are harvested

west-eu

got the sour d too. 10 seeds 100% germ 4 female no herm

only one good pheno stinky and tasty

picture.php

picture.php

peace:)

Buddle

Veteran
I just finished a blackwater og and three orig diesels outdoors. Peeps like the Blackwater og but its not real strong. The orig diesels were all decent but only one had a real dankness. I only kept a stash from one of the plants.

Green Squall

Can anyone give a smoke report for Chem Valley Kush. I got a free pack a while back and haven't touched them yet.

Corleone Kush was amazing.
LA Affie had huge yields but it hermied so bad.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Tried a handful of Tahoe Regs earlier this year, 2 didn't germ, 2 helmet heads that withered away after a few days, 2 males and one female that looked nothing like any Tahoe I've ever seen, although it did taste half decent (black licorice and fuel), the high was blah...

Here it was at 7 weeks, took it at 9 1/2.
No doubt there's probably some gear to be found, however, moving on...

Peace
BM

Attachments

• DSC_0486.jpg
    DSC_0486.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0489.jpg
    DSC_0489.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0520.jpg
    DSC_0520.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 17

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Deadhead OG- first "elite" quality plant I found from seed. Holds it's own against just about any variety I have grown.

LostTribe

Premium user
Still working the Original release of Sour OG.....love it! Got 2 different lines at f2 one more SD one more Valley. I like both! Testing f3's now of the Valley side.

Latest posts

Latest posts