Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Grow DOC

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Serious Seeds

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vital

I am not happy with Serious Bubblegum at all. Doesnt smell anything like Bubblegum. My Durban Poison smells way sweeter. I just ordered BOG's Sour Lifesaver, I have high hopes for it. Out of 10 Serious Bubblegum seeds I got 6 females and none of them are a good pheno IMO. Maybe I just had bad luck with my batch but I won't order it again.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would choose the Bubblegum fra Sagaseeds any time
he worked more on the sativa phenoes and still kept it a 10 week finisher with good yields and an insanely good high
and its only 22 dollars a pack ;)

bifrost-08.jpg

bifrost-09.jpg

bifrost-day-67.jpg

bub1.jpg

bub4.jpg

DRorganic

Veteran
serious seed is the one i have been growing . i have had a 15 seed pack and i am down to 10. planted 5 and all 5 wher female .it grows slow at first because its a in-bread seed line
but when it gets over 12 in it grows realy fast and gets huge thick base and lims .
this is some shots of serious seeds bubblegum.

41527DSC04103.JPG

bigAl25

Veteran
Since I have only one closet grow area, I do fem seeds only. If I am searching for the best fem bubblegum,(Hoosier like) what breeder/fem seeds do I purchase?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

joeking

Well, me and Ma Dukes (thats the ol' lady) decided on the Bogglegum by BOG. It's fast finishing time, mold resistance and ease of growth were all considered but the big factor being that BOG's work comes highly recomended, and it's relatively odorless. stay tuned, as there's more to come, thanks for your input and time. One love

C

chytil151

I have a bogglegum going atm, mine has very little stretch in flowering stage but very tight resiny buds kinda on the leafy side but none the less pretty good smoke. From what I have gathered here an other places is that bog's bogglegum was made from white labels bubblegum x n.l.#5 . I could be wrong. good luck with your choice...:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Photorikki

I bought a Serious Seeds Bubblegum clone from Blue Sky a few years back when I started my garden.
WOW!!!
Big chunky buds that are soooo sticky and smell great!
And it finishes fast-in about 6 weeks.

Its still in my garden today.
I've had some hermi issues when I let the plants get really tall.
Seems to remain stable when I run them a bit smaller.

joeking

Got my Bogglegum in the mail today...I'll be sprouting these in a week or two, I needz me one of them bright orange blazers or hats, cuz im headed into z jungle, to find z pheno....roar!!!:groupwave:

Justa6655321

Veteran
ok which one has the most bubblegum smell and flavor? Isnt that the point? If you want higher yeild then buy something else or if you want more couchlock there are better strains....

I want that bubblegum smell and taste!!!

joeking

call it a catch 22, or a change of heart...woke up one morning and decided BOgglegum was the one for me....hope I made the right choice. It ultimatly came down to the NL#5 being bred into it, so perhaps a nice pheno that has little to no odor would be awesome to run as my majority crop, then gow a few others for the head..gotta be stealth

bigAl25

Veteran
D S Toker MD You make me proud to be a Hoosier. Here are my Nirvana bubblelicious in 7 week of flower. Looking forward to the final product. Pretty frosty, sticky,dense buds on these short indica plants

Attachments

• garden 2010 014.jpg
    garden 2010 014.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 11
  • garden 2010 015.jpg
    garden 2010 015.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 5
  • garden 2010 001.jpg
    garden 2010 001.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 5

MadeInGermany

Working with white label double gum now ......don't bother, not worth the thirty bucks.....made the switch to coco and didn't want to kill one of my pricier strains....shoulda dropped some good beans
because..... 4/8 germ rate..... Weakest sprouts I've ever had... I'm old. 2 Indy pheno's ...hermaph's. 2 sative pheno's ... Female and vigorous but 2 out of 8....:dunno:

hehe, sounds like my current grow.
From 10 White Label DoubleGum seeds, 1 had a hole and 4 did not germinate. The remaining 5 where 1 male and 2 sativa phenos (I removed those).
So now I am left with 2 nice looking DoubleGums. They are currently at day 25 of flowering and are growing quite well.

I made clones hoping that I will get a nice DG mother in my box. If not I will try again but White Label isn't getting my money again. Next one will be either Serious Seeds or T.H. Seeds.