What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are your other weed related sites you like

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Great question OP. Let me see. ...

I started out at Grasscity but found it was not that helpful in an ongoing type of fashion despite there being some decent info on there.
Then I came here and found a more mature and sober crowd almost to the point of being standoffish. That was my view as a new member and new grower at least.
After here I tried rollitup which I found to be every bit as good as ICMAG but a bit more dynamic in an ongoing fashion. Posts and questions from my noob screen name always got multiple helpful answers and quickly wheras over here it had been a bit hit and miss.

I think in a way my stupidity was tolerated and accepted quite a bit more over at rollitup at the beginning. Perhaps a slightly younger and more open minded crowd.

I've also looked at but not posted at Planet Skunk which looked allright but I didn't want to suffer forum overload.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
Erowid - Facts only (everyone knows given I guess)
Mycotopia
GrassCity also has a lot of helpful forums and people
Overgrow before all the wickness. and death.

avant gardener

Veteran
this is the only forum site i belong to,
but if i'm simply mining information,
ganjadigger is a good to use as a search engine.

Latest posts

Latest posts