What's new

what are your night or lights off temps?

A

Alone

Thanx siftedunity.
Alot of people will have their own methods and will argue starving the plants the last 2 weeks is a very bad thing.
It hasnt been for me at all. Ive grown huge buds with only a little color change after 2 weeks of flushing. That means that there are still nutrients left in the FFOF soil I use.
I'll harvest it anyways and still have semi-smooth smoke.

Ide rather have the leaves turn bright yellow or whatever color they turn before harvesting. They suck any nutrients out of the leaves if they cant get it from the soil or medium they are in. Thats the whole point of the "lock-out" I'll flush with straight tap.
Mines at around 7.4. Thats extremely high and will make sure the plant starts absorbing the nutrients out of the leaves and not take any from the soil while Im flushing out the salts and any chemical nutrients.
Most nutrients in FFOF will still be pretty strong after 2 months of growth. So by the end the soil still has organic material that can be broken down into nutrients for the plant. If they cant absorb any except through the leaves....than Im getting pretty colors.

I

ItsTopShelf

see with promix.. u only have to flush for a week and u get better results then wen flushing for 2weeks with ffof..