What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConceptOfSleep

Well...I hate to double post, but Its been a whole day...lol

Im watching The Boondocks on [adult swim].....Its the MLK episode Too funny :laughing:

Up next is Squidbilies....great stoner friendly programming!

:joint:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a space odyssey

EDIT:
& getting stoked for the trippy time travel light show.......

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Producers 1968
Zero Mostel
Gene Wilder
Dick Shawn as 'L.S.D.' (Lorenzo St. DuBois)
Kenneth Mars as Franz Liebkind (the Nazi)

Classic stuff 1000 Xs better than the 2005 remake.
Dick Shawn (LSD) has got to be seen to be believed.......

ConceptOfSleep

Right now Im watching:

South Park - The Imagination Land Trilogy

This has been making me laugh my ass of for more than an hour...just really hysterical stuff.

E

EatShitake

Fixin' to catch episode 3 of Generation Kill on HBO. Check it out if you get a chance, I'm hooked, and there's a thread here in the den.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Caveman's Valentine

wow, I've never seen this one before,
very cool, Samuel L. Jackson 2001.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biography channel is going to show

'Animal House: The Inside Story' 2 hours long
then
'John Belushi profile'
and finally
'Bob Marley profile'

Four hours total, glad I took a nap.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'Electra Glide in Blue' 1973
Buy it, rent it, or steal it.......

classic 70s cinema at its finest.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just watched 'Mad Max' '79. An instant cult classic.

What are the chances any of you Aussies out there might see this.......

""""Max's yellow Interceptor was a 1974 Ford Falcon XB sedan (previously, a Melbourne police car) with a 351ci Cleveland V8 engine and many other modifications. The Big Bopper, driven by Roop and Charlie, was also a 1974 Ford Falcon XB sedan, but was powered by a 302ci Cleveland V8. The March Hare, driven by Sarse and Scuttle, was an in-line-six-powered 1972 Ford Falcon XA sedan (this car was formerly a Melbourne taxi cab).

Replica Mad Max Pursuit Special vehicle outside the Silverton HotelThe most memorable car, Max's black Pursuit Special, more commonly referred to as the Interceptor, was a limited GT351 version of a 1973 Ford XB Falcon Coupe (sold in Australia from December 1973 to August 1976) which was primarily modified by Murray Smith, Peter Arcadipane and Ray Beckerley.""""

And my question (not worthy of a new thread) is this, what is the availability and prices on some of the above Falcon Coupes right now? of course +/- on condition.

ConceptOfSleep

Just got done watchin Step Brothers online... Was pretty funny but glad I didnt pay $9 to see it in theatres

Watchin some more Boondocks on [adult swim]...God I love this show... Uncle Ruckus just cracks me up:laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Best of SNL,
Phil Hartman

the finest of comic genius
taken way too soon from us.......

R.I.P. Phil

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
reality show...where five people...monday to friday.....invite each other to their homes and feed the other four people with an appetizer, main meal, and desert

Status
Not open for further replies.