What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
USA VS CANADA OLYMPICS HOCKEY!!
that and curling are the only thing ive watched so far. there is some really hott womens curlers.
eve muirhead. = boner jams :jerkit:

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the office for me.. but i have a pit, i watch pitbulls and parolees. ive seen like 2 mins of pitboss. that dudes alittle too funny for me. id maybe watch for the possible chance of seeing a pit bite his face off. hahah. kidding.
but my pit really is the nicest dog.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
did pitbull and parolees season end? All of a sudden its gone havent seen a re run or anything...

im watching espn right now... peace and puffs

sackO

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im pretty sure its over. they did a marathon maybe 2 months back.
i hope they get another season. the daughters of tia are hott.

YES :yes: my name is earl - weed episode is on. "mendicino greeno"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not what, but who am I watching right now.......

It's not what, but who am I watching right now.......

ladder2.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
Yea Tia's daughter's are hott.. Tia has some badass pitbull's on that compound... I would like to adopt a pitty from her. But she only adopts to cali folks... I to hope they get another season.. pit boss is pretty cool its different, he houses some pits then he finds other places like linda blair has a pitbull rescue as well.. Lots of stry and beaten down pittys all over the world especially cali... peace and puffs...

sackO

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea Tia's daughter's are hott.. Tia has some badass pitbull's on that compound... I would like to adopt a pitty from her. But she only adopts to cali folks... I to hope they get another season.. pit boss is pretty cool its different, he houses some pits then he finds other places like linda blair has a pitbull rescue as well.. Lots of stry and beaten down pittys all over the world especially cali... peace and puffs...

sackO

yea, my pits still a puppy, ive had her since she was 1, shes the nicest sweetest pit i know. she loves to lick people. very smart and obedient. absolutely beautiful dogs, mines brindle w a white chest / paws.
sucks the rep these dogs got, with ass hole / abusive owners.

and yea its the 11am hr. so im watching price is right.

sackoweed

Veteran
yea, my pits still a puppy, ive had her since she was 1, shes the nicest sweetest pit i know. she loves to lick people. very smart and obedient. absolutely beautiful dogs, mines brindle w a white chest / paws.
sucks the rep these dogs got, with ass hole / abusive owners.

and yea its the 11am hr. so im watching price is right.

Mine is a chocolate with a white tshirt, clipped ears and ohh did i mention he is a felon.? hehe... he is only 5 1/2 mos old.. weighs about 50 lbs right now... peace and puffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.