What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the restore program for fixing an iPhone lockup,, slowly downloading for the 5 th time at 2.5 mps or less... it gets to 1.63 gb out of 1.94 gb and encounters either a time out or unknown error..what a scam and you have to get iTunes to even attempt it....suckers ..it aint my phone ..trying to help a friend..i don't plan on quitting till the case of beer he bought me is gone....YEEHAW

Former Guest

the restore program for fixing an iPhone lockup,, slowly downloading for the 5 th time at 2.5 mps or less... it gets to 1.63 gb out of 1.94 gb and encounters either a time out or unknown error..what a scam and you have to get iTunes to even attempt it....suckers ..it aint my phone ..trying to help a friend..i don't plan on quitting till the case of beer he bought me is gone....YEEHAW

I bet you if you posted in computers forum here on icmag, there is someone who could walk you through it if that video doesn't help. https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65699

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yo girl I tried everything before I even posted here...I aint a slacker.....watching Colbert report and the slowass alleged fix #9 I thing....now I am getting ripped..girlie beer corona...hey its better than Budweiser..not much choice here latenight....YEEHAW

Former Guest

i like my beer like motor oil. stouts, porters and the occasional cider or mead. I honestly rarely drink but maybe ten times a year though. I seem to get sick instead of drunk if I drink more than two although I've been known to drink a fifth and wake up fine the next day. go figure.

Former Guest

oh and I don't watch TV. told the cable company to fuck themselves five years ago and now I just have a tv for a computer monitor and some Netflix baby! yeah! kill your television!

dddaver

Veteran

I read the upgrade ain't working for you and a few million other people dude. iOS 8 don't work right. Fuck Apple. Unless there is a way to download an old iOS, you might be fucked. You gonna be drinking that whole case man. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.