What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble

Veteran
I'm watching my pockets get thinner and my bookies pockets get fat with my rubles.

What in the bloody hell is a "Green Machine" of North Texas? I deserve to lose my money for betting on any school that would call themselves a "Green Machine"

They're a fucking Green Machine all right. They will take any fools money like mine and make they're Bookies Green!

I seen peanut football teams with more talent. Green Machine my fat ass!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
9/11 revisited...as americans we haven't had to experience much violence at home except for homegrown stuff ,we export all that generally...it was a wake up call.... I was under a truck working on a transmission when my buddy said a plane just crashed into trade center...being as he was stoner I thought he was messing with my head...the radio confirmed his statement shortly after.......peace

N

noyd666

OVER HAULING= FOOSE.
picture.php

br26

Sunrise , can't beat it.

As the stars vanquish beyond the illumination of the brightening blue , streams of dull red and orange from our star permeate the East.

Hi, i'm earth, have we met?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
National Geographic
Vanished: The Search for Michael Rockefeller

he was eaten by cannibals and his mom paid some guy for a skull he found in New Guinea

"what plants think about"

wondering if cannabis plant send airborne triggers to each other when grazed upon or pruned to their neighbors. telling them to speed up growth to compensate for the potential predator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts