What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OGShaman

Boardwalk is a good show, albeit a little slow at times. Final season starts Sept. 7th.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Blair witch project. Felt like I haven't had a scare in a while, what's some good scary movies?

if you can find it, check out Dario Argento's Demons and Demons 2. They're from the 80's but the cinematography is good and it is scary as all heck. Definitely worth checking out. Very good special effects.

Bulldog420

Veteran
lol, special effects in the 80's???? I don't think so, more like trick camera angles, monster shadows across the walls and animatronics. Go back and watch Gremlins, funny stuff these days. I remember getting nightmares from that movie when I was a kid, lol.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
lol, special effects in the 80's???? I don't think so, more like trick camera angles, monster shadows across the walls and animatronics. Go back and watch Gremlins, funny stuff these days. I remember getting nightmares from that movie when I was a kid, lol.

There's no way you could watch Dario Argento's Demons man. Scariest movie of all time. It was filmed in Italy and it's pretty modern for a movie from 1985.

Scariest movie ever.

O

OGShaman

listening to the TV in the other room, Kathy Lee and Hoda on NBC

Love Hoda, but if I ever get deportation powers Kathy Lee will be on the next plane leaving. There will be alot of Kardashians and a Bieber on that flight as well. Joan Rivers too.

Psyco G

I was petrified of the evil gremlins, I used to sit in my room and expect one to walk round the corner, I used to wind myself up well bad ahahahhahahah

shithawk420

Veteran
Very very good hitman movie called jerry and tom.and no I'm not stoned its called jerry and tom.not tom and jerry.lol

shithawk420

Veteran
Demons was cool but nowhere near the scariest.by the way,the theater metropol in demons has the same name as the theater in silent hill.I don't get scared but the movie eden lake diffently left a bad taste in my mouth.don't know if I can watch that again.good movie tthough.

S

SPG.

Commonwealth games-boxing and Coronation st

^haha Demons! classic seen that easily over a 100 times.. many quotes from that were a standing joke with my school mates lol (charlie! black guy)*..twillight zone the movie too..goonies etc
& gremlins..:D

at school had a club thing! i was Data!the INVENTOR! re goonies :laughing::tiphat:

thx 4 refreshing memories

*shut up ya stupid bitch!! ah its a loada shit baby :D give me the knife!!!
"charlie" chewing his gum permanently,sure!:dance013: great soundtrak
2 wasnt as good

Last edited:
S

SPG.

btw of the 80's lot i found Cannibal Holocaust disturbing
(un cut)
The Beyond was quite a shocker too..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inside death row with Trevor Mcdonald
Hmmm & the games (camera happy arnt they!)

if you ever get the chance check out 'On Death Row' written/directed/narrated by Werner Herzog, only 4 episodes, I'd have watched many more if he made them. he also did 'Into the Abyss' same premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.