What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OGShaman

I was just watching the news story about the California Highway Patrol cop that beat the hell out of that woman July 1st. He failed to notice that he was being video taped :tiphat:

N

noyd666

I was just watching the news story about the California Highway Patrol cop that beat the hell out of that woman July 1st. He failed to notice that he was being video taped :tiphat:
:tiphat: same here bro, fuk'n bastard ah.

bentom187

Veteran
Have no idea.

Stitches - Brick In Yo Face (Official Video)
[YOUTUBEIF]XtW6HW8jO_U[/YOUTUBEIF]

Stitches - Mail (Official Video)
[YOUTUBEIF]Aj1mp5zxZQI[/YOUTUBEIF]

C

Chris089

I'm watching the TV series "Weeds". Really interesting and funny.
Take a look if you don't know it :)

O

OGShaman

I just finished a news show about how people are poaching the redwoods out in california. The lengths that people will go to for a buck never ceases to amaze me.

picture.php

O

OGShaman

Rewatching some Hemlock Grove season 1 in preparation for season 2 that begins on July 11th.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Predator with Arnold while partaking of some wicked Platinum GSC :biggrin:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I just finished a news show about how people are poaching the redwoods out in california. The lengths that people will go to for a buck never ceases to amaze me.

View Image
they do it to sequoias too...there was just a guy thru here with huge redwood slabs...he might of been the guy lol

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
The last white knight on Netflix.... listening to kkk members talk about world history almost like a comedy spoof cant help but think of Chappelle show clayton Bixby skit when watching this.... on another note The south is a trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts