What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
(an)American werewolf in London [1981].Rik Mayall plays A-part Sitting down playin Chess sure he says (laughingly shouts!) "remember the Alamo" after the joke

"They think us mad" Rik! :D (;))

WhotaryaDAFT... :dance013::laughing:

That was a good one. What's with the pentagram on the wall?

WEED NERD lol

I know theres lots of ppl that hate TGA these days, but its good entertainment.

Props to subcool for putting in the work.

S

SPG*

The Opening ceromony (of course)

F'kin Portugese lingo! :D. " in Brazil you have respect or you loose your teeth,no!!"
(Wanderlai silva). Lmao :dance013:

Last edited:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
X-files the tv series, its still one of the best tv series in my opinion. :alien::alien::alien: :biggrin:

I agree sirius. I never missed an episode when it was originally airing, but I never re-watched any episodes either. Then, when I got Netflix some months back and saw that they had the entire series available, I decided to watch the entire thing from first show to the last.

I found the show to be even better than when I first watched it...I think this was due to the relative lack of quality in the more recent network shows, X-Files quality really is noticeable, in all aspects of quality. I think there was a writer's strike that happened in the early 2000's that directly led to the "reality TV" boom, which really brought down the quality on TV.

S

sirius haze

I agree sirius. I never missed an episode when it was originally airing, but I never re-watched any episodes either. Then, when I got Netflix some months back and saw that they had the entire series available, I decided to watch the entire thing from first show to the last.

I found the show to be even better than when I first watched it...I think this was due to the relative lack of quality in the more recent network shows, X-Files quality really is noticeable, in all aspects of quality. I think there was a writer's strike that happened in the early 2000's that directly led to the "reality TV" boom, which really brought down the quality on TV.

hello Wiggs Dannyboy, same for me i was watching the series in the 90's and recently i downloaded it, the first seasons are the best, after that the repeated story of the man with the cigarette is a bit boring but truely i never found an another series like this one, the ones i liked the most were twin peaks, xfiles, dexter and CSI las vegas, game of thrones is nice but its for younger, maybe a lord of the ring thing i dont know. :biggrin:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spurs vs Heat, game 4. Spurs kicked the Heat's asses thoroughly last night on the Heat's home floor. It's happening again tonight....81 to 57 beginning of the 4th quarter, again on the Heat's home floor. Heat fans are booing the heat. I'm in heaven. :biggrin:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
catching up on game of thrones
hella pissed ive been missing the world cup...i got no cable tv and dont wanna chillin barss to watch it.... blows....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Lone Survivor, for starters I take some humorous offense with the fact that the ending is spoiled by the title itself, that and the establishing shot in the chopper of a lone survivor.

here we go.......

S

SooperSmurph

Watching the hot chicks filter out of this event with no hope of me picking them up, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts