What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrywall11

Let us know if it's worth a view, Wiggs...

I'm watching the new season of Orange is the new Black on netflix...

Recently watched: Street Fighter: Assassins Fist fan made movie... freaken awesome if you're a fan

Top Dog (argh.... had to shut it off... predictable and...just traumatizing bs.)

Inside Llewyn Davis... (one of the top three movies of 2014 for me along with Her and...drawing a blank)

Space Pirate Captain Harlock (liked it)

Nymphomaniac vol 1 and 2 (had to watch it in seven different sittings.. not just because it's long but 'cause it's heady stuff)

Game of Thrones s04e08 (man they know how to pull my strings and I LOVE the genre)

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It really wasn't worth the time (good thing it was only 1hr 15 min long). It was definitely not cut from some horror formula (maybe a bit from Blair Witch), but the problem was that there wasn't really any horror. Lots of drug use in it. Pretty girl....but she didn't take her clothes off! If you're looking for what you normally get in a horror film....horror...I'd pass on this one.

S

SPG*

Wentworth. Season 2 via Aussie Soho. Soho!? Lol. Red light tv :D

"Nice dreams over "boomer!" " :laughing:

Last edited:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm enjoying The Sopranos on Amazon Prime.......

I was jonesin for some Sopranos a few weeks ago...it's not on Netflix. That is one of the best shows of all time.

Just got done watching a movie called, "Citizen Ruth," streaming on Netflix. Stars Laura Dern. Looked OK in the description, turned out to be funny as all hell. Laura Dern plays a character that is completely nutso.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
American Hustle
begins the year I graded HS- '78.
Been watching other David O. Russell movies
to warm up for this.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Movie, "Red Dragon," it's the pre-quel to "Silence Of The Lambs." Also has Philip Seymour Hoffman in it, the main reason I'm checking it out. Also has Edward Norton. From Netflix, but this one is a DVD rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts