picture.php
:biggrin:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Puppet Master, Axis of Evil.
I loved the old Puppet Master films.

EDIT
Like I say, I loved the old Puppet Master films.
Worst, acting, ever.
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
moms mabley semi-bio done by whoopi...i think listin to one of moms albums would be hilarous...about to do a search on 'em

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mia Farrow's son, supposedly sired by Woody Allen
View Image

Yeah fuckin right.

I've been trying to find a photo of Ronan Farrow that has been put through the "What if they mated" comedy bit on Conan O'Brien's show. Not sure if you've seen any of these, but he picks two celebrities who have one or more "off" facial characteristics and does a photoshop blend, and the result is freaky and funny as hell.

I googled "what if they mated" and "Woody Allen and Mia Farrow" but found nothing. I'm surprised, seems like it would be a natural.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Kattpacalypse

Kattpacalypse

Kattpacalypse - Katt Williams
[youtube]/6JuwlVeadfg[/youtube]

S

SPG*

Weigh in for tonight's UFC Matt brown vs Erik silva from Cincinnati Ohio

Love American town/city names! :D

BATTON ROUGE!! Luisiana! :woohoo::dance:

Auz too,lol

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I've been trying to find a photo of Ronan Farrow that has been put through the "What if they mated" comedy bit on Conan O'Brien's show. Not sure if you've seen any of these, but he picks two celebrities who have one or more "off" facial characteristics and does a photoshop blend, and the result is freaky and funny as hell.

I googled "what if they mated" and "Woody Allen and Mia Farrow" but found nothing. I'm surprised, seems like it would be a natural.

Ronan-Farrow__140225215615-275x408.jpg

Frank-Sinatra.jpg

article-2554717-1B4C42F800000578-146_306x423.jpg

woody.jpg

Who's the Daddy?...... I don't think Maury's services will be required for this one:biggrin:

Watching Hannibal right now. And them I'm going the steal the episodes that have already broadcast in the US, from the internet.

MIMedHead

Bruins vs Montreal game. Im a threw and threw REDWINGS fan so I hope Montreal whoops that ass but they are down by 1 in the game, series is tied.

Cant wait for the UFC fight night tonight on Fox Sports 1 should be some good fights lets go BROWN, been in the UFC forever with a win he is set up for a title fight but I don't think Brown will ever be Champ, hope he gets a shot at the title tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.