What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

h^2 O

"night of the demons" from 1988. It's the one where teens are trapped making out in an abandoned mansion. Lots of teets. Scary though. Packing bowl/locking door

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DIY - Yard Crashers.. He just did a backyard for a hott ass chick with tig ole biddies.. Id love to play in her backyard now and before.. lol.. peace

IGrowTrees

Antony Bourdain No Reservations

He's in New York going to all the burroughs and trying indian and asian food so far..good stuff.

H

h^2 O

i actually just finished editing an awesome 3min video for this weed song and i put in all kinds of competition eating and bong hits. It's really awesome, I keep watching it

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
"Manson," which premieres tonight, is a dramatically reenacted documentary that turns on the emergence of Linda Kasabian, a "family" member who was present at both murder sites. She did not actively participate in the killings and in exchange for immunity became prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi's star witness during the Manson trial.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

im watching Hells Kitchen for the first time, this dude is hella funny.... he tells them to piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.