What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slyvester stallone in Bullet to the Head - got to be his best work
- 2nd half of the movie is outrageous action, the guy playing the villan assasin will be the next action star

i like shoot 'em ups

supermanlives

Veteran
werner attic ladder installation video. superman needs some extra cash.... lol.... prob a 3 hour job from scratch but I aint rushing it. steaks ,beer, some fishing bait.yeehaw,,,,,,, and if I get lucky when cutting opening where there is signs of water damage I will get more work. ..........peace med mj guy with fully stocked bar and a great host.

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Fear of a Brown Planet

Fear of a Brown Planet

Fear of a Brown Planet!
Have you heard of Reverse Racism? Check it out.
[youtube]xmM4ujeIDfE[/youtube]

S

SPG*

River Monsters F*****g love this Programme
Ukraine-Radiation evewrywhere (where Jeremy Wade was that is)..in the water (fish are stunted)

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pi.

Really really good movie about this mathematics genius who goes looking for proof of god in the NY Stock Exchange data. Intense psychedelic scifi shot in high contrast B&W film. Great techno soundtrack. Great all the way around. If you like your movies on the freaky side...this one pays off in spades. It's style should please the stoner's eye and mind.

I've seen it a few times before, but not in a while...I remembered it was a generally freaky movie, but I forgot just how fucking freaky it was. :)

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/pi/

[youtubeif]jo18VIoR2xU[/youtubeif]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts