What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SooperSmurph

World War Z was terrible. Zombieland was a far more entertaining zombie film.
Completely destroyed the novel, virtually nothing passable got through the ego filters of the hollywood screenplay hacks.

This generation of hollywood, I fucking swear...

Ben Assfleck as Batman, the stoner nerd who watched the Green Hornet as a kid as the Green Hornet, Vince fuckhiminthefaceandmakehimhandsome Vaughn as the Green Lantern...

On a lighter note...

Jiro Dreams of Sushi, true passion can only be expressed in a meaningfully observable way through obsession.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so much chatter about it, i have to watch world war z.... checkn it out now.

i loved jiro dreams of sushi....

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MNF...Philly vs Washington. The Eagles offense is unreal fast under the direction of Chip Kelly. Never seen anything like it in pro football.

Also...what the hell is goin on, 2 MNF games tonight!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I just watched a comedy special with Reggie Watts- WOW! He's definitely one of us!

L

longearedfriend

Netflix-1996-00317

felt like creating it's own thread for this show :p

I am now in season 11th (final season)... sorta shows how good of a show this was having lasted such a long time...

and I'm gonna miss these guys....

american tv at it's best

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my best bro Paul back in NY hated, HATED TV, he was a gambler & he'd watch his games but aside from that he hated every other thing about it, no news, no bikini shows, no nothin'.

so in '87 after Married with Children premiered and knowing he'd never check it out on his own I called & forced him to tune in while I listened on the phone, once he tuned into it we hung up. 1/2 hour later he called me back cussin' n' screaming @ me! Seems I'd gotten him hooked on a TV show; he'd instantly associated with & bonded to Al Bundy.

Last edited:
PBS Experience - Tesla: Master of Lightning

Excellent documentary on 20th centuries unsung scientific hero. If I could go back in time I would give Tesla unlimited funding to pursue his scientific ventures. Dude had to dig ditches for 7 years to raise the money to build his A/C motor. WTF.

talktosamson

Veteran
re watching That 70's show, the entire series in order. Things get kind of weird/stupid in the last season, but damn what a good show. One of the best stoner series of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts