What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

talktosamson

Veteran
Under the Dome, pretty good show, interested to see how they addapt the rest of the season to the ending of the book.

STUNKY

Watching it rain.. While hummingbirds eat outta the feeder..listen to put ur self in my shoes
Not as depressing as it sounds...lol

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is Jeopardy.

it's an answer & question quiz show.......

EDIT:
DOH!!!!

homer-simpson-doh-pictures-i12.gif

Last edited:

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For the first time...you too can own yourself a pair of The Dude's famous pants from the movie!

http://www.lebowskifest.com/product/tabid/79/productid/217/sename/the-dude-pants/default.aspx

picture.php

I'm watching Joe Rogan Questions Everything. It is most excellent, asks real, well thought out, questions to people who are making extraordinary claims today. One show was about Big Foot. Tonight's show is examining the claim that futurists are making that we will soon be able to transfer our consciousness into a computer/artificial intelligent robot types. Usually these shows allow the maker of the claim to provide bullshit answers, but Joe doesn't accept BS being thrown at him. Recommended!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

'Joe Dirt'

Dennis Miller & David Spade are 2 of my least favorite comedian/actors but they have an amazing chemistry in this flick.......

S

SooperSmurph

Waiting for some meds to kick in, happened upon this lineup on comedy central: Chapelle's Show, followed by Futurama, then some It's Always Sunny in Philly, if that doesn't get my night off to a good start, nothing will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.