What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mad men

duno why i bother
this show is so slow, and there really is NO STORYlines at all.... guy drinks 2 much, guy cheats on wife, guy's do business, time period bullshit (we all kno what the fuck happend in the 60's!!)

please sum1 suggest me sumn better, im catching up on season 6 of mad men, but it's boring me stiff.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
black mirror

AWESOME

highly suggested by Avi!!!!

black mirror....
awesome
glad you like it avinash,,have you seen the episode where the girls husband/partner dies? i wont give anymore of the story away in case you havent seen it,, black mirror-series 2 i believe also try and catch "utopia" although very violent in parts,a very good story and grips you for its duration imho,,keep well,regards s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna watch "django unchained" later tonight,,really like tarentino and been looking forward to this one,,regards s2

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad you like it avinash,,have you seen the episode where the girls husband/partner dies? i wont give anymore of the story away in case you havent seen it,, black mirror-series 2 i believe also try and catch "utopia" although very violent in parts,a very good story and grips you for its duration imho,,keep well,regards s2

just finished season one, downloading season 2 now...
amazing social commentary in each episode, i can personally relate to all 3 stories i've seen so far...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- Waco - The Rules of Engagement
- The WACO WTF ...A New Revelation 2012

I have vivid memories of watching many hours of the standoff as it happened on live tv. This event had a huge impact on how i view factions of our govt that are willing to use extreme militaristic measures against it's own people. It also changed the way i view the media for its willingness to demonize certain groups to skew the public's view into allowing and condoning these kinds of things.

SetHeh

Real Steel
Set in the near future, where robot boxing is a top sport, a struggling promoter feels he's found a champion in a discarded robot. During his hopeful rise to the top, he discovers he has an 11-year-old son who wants to know his father.

Gave it 6 / 10 points.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Baked out of my mind with Magnum, P.I. on in the other room. What a sorry ass show that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts