What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,oh yeah avinash,,with you all the way with the sopranos,,never missed an episode but that last episode was shit,,i was gutted that so many things were left open,,was there an excution and did silvio die? etc,etc all that time with the show and then shag us all with a kop out ending,,keep well,avinash,,peace and regards s2

in mid season 6 now of sopranos

from the way i REMEMBER it ending...
no complaints
i mean 6 seasons is along time, and how are they supposed to end it without either hating the ending or wanting more.
they chose to leave u wanting more.... and from what i remember the end song is journey dont stop believing... good way to go out imvho

ill see if my rewatching it impresses me the way it originally did.

good fuckin show tho, one of the best.
next to the wire
of course.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't be afraid of the dark.
noyd,,what do you think of the movie "chopper"?,love the film and really like eric bana,total "petrolhead",,find i piss myself laughing in parts of chopper,, do you like the film noyd?,,another aussie film i watched but turned off as it was way too heavy imho was" ghosts of the civil dead" bout a high security nick in the middle of nowhere,,cheers s2

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

K+ Sopranos

spoiler alert(s)!!!!

season 6:
tony gets shot, vito's gay w johnny cakes, tony trips on peyote & smokes weed, tony mercy kills christopher, ant. jr. tries to kill himself..... meadow lookin waaaaay good.....

they really went all out season 6

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
spoiler alert(s)!!!!

season 6:
tony gets shot, vito's gay w johnny cakes, tony trips on peyote & smokes weed, tony mercy kills christopher, ant. jr. tries to kill himself..... meadow lookin waaaaay good.....

they really went all out season 6
they certainly did!!cheers s2

N

noyd666

noyd,,what do you think of the movie "chopper"?,love the film and really like eric bana,total "petrolhead",,find i piss myself laughing in parts of chopper,, do you like the film noyd?,,another aussie film i watched but turned off as it was way too heavy imho was" ghosts of the civil dead" bout a high security nick in the middle of nowhere,,cheers s2
:biggrin: howdy mate, prob watched chopper 3 times , when nothing better? to watch, yer right the more I see the more I laugh, when he kept standing there getting stabbed and showing no pain or fight back? full can drugs,lol hav'nt seen the other show s2, getting colder here might be stuck watching more of the shitbox,lol.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
BBC Panorama's "North Korea Uncovered" released today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22161792

North Korea has marked the birth of its founder Kim Il-sung with a day of celebrations, despite the worldwide controversy about its nuclear weapons programme.

But the harsh reality of life in the secretive state has been recorded by a BBC team filming undercover with a group of university students on an official tour.

N

noyd666

Jesse James
OUTLAW GARAGE. AND FINISHED with romanzo criminals series, total laugh but got sucked in, lol Italian show????.:moon:

LubdaNugs

Veteran
"Degenerate Art : The Art and Culture of Glass Pipes " it's a great documentary. If you like heady pieces check it out.gl

Status
Not open for further replies.